Open letter to Carl Fogel

Old May 25th 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc

Default Open letter to Carl Fogel

that's the Iraqi me on the front page of the NYT may 22 see the chair?
two good friends at joshua tree in MSR 2006
and and ..
butbutbut is ozark actually carl fogrill? or is...

And you sat on this information for TWO DAYS before telling us?!?!?

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Old May 25th 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc

please, stretch out on the couch, read this porno mag while I go out
(on the bike) for a coffee and a few gossip mags.

ok. I'm back. I see you have a hard on.

I had a friend who insinuated, and insinuation continues to be his
problem.

In fact, given the right conditions, insinuation may start a war, kill
millions, destroy ecosystems...the planet.

Picture two graphic equalizers with levers for each personality
characteristic: If one box has its' levers up in high and the other
the levers down in low - violence can result from simple insinuation.

Insinuation comes from various foundations - not just general
ignorance or stupidity.

Say a person wants desires to do something - like fill a vacuum.

He approaches his target - gotta be something worthwhile. He sez,
"you are a creep." Not only does he prove to himself that he is
better than you, but that he is capable of judging you, AND incredibly
by doing this he shows you that you need accept him as your friend and
benefactor caws he pointed this superiority and your basic problem-
that is to say - that "you are a creep"

Thus, having established himself, the insinuator then wanders of to
publicize the activity and in general raise himself above the rabble
maybe getting elected dogcatcher or shadow discussion group leader.

Ya know, sitting out there in De Moine, typing into the Dell, someone
can believe himself the supreme ruler of cyberspace. Multiple email
addresses - the author can form his own posts pro con and advance a
fringe theory like Big Mac's are good for you.
People here, old women working for the mob, believe that the
insinuator is Jobst Brandt!! howabouthat.

My friend's insinuation - for apparent reasons, visits to D.C. always
involved paths crossed with RFK: A few moments of silence followed by
anger.

The first RFK path crossing, with my friend, came at the point where my
insinuating friend years later had the back of his head blown of by a
..38 revolver: RFK rolled up in a Lotus elite, de rigueur.

My friend had been out insinuating.

depressing. sorry I brought it up seemed like a good idea - iznot

Old May 26th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, okay, now I get it!! It's Jim Morrison!!!!!

please, stretch out on the couch, read this porno mag while I go out
(on the bike) for a coffee and a few gossip mags.

Is everybody in? Is everybody in?
Is everybody in? The ceremony is about to begin.
Wake up!
You can't remember where it was had this dream stopped

ok. I'm back. I see you have a hard on.

The bus gives you a hard-on with books in your lap

I had a friend who insinuated, and insinuation continues to be his
problem.

A vast radiant beach in a cool jeweled moon
Couples naked race down by it's quiet side
And we laugh like soft, mad children
Smug in the wooly cotton brains of infancy
The music and voices are all around us.

In fact, given the right conditions, insinuation may start a war, kill
millions, destroy ecosystems...the planet.

Lying on stained, wretched sheets with a bleeding virgin
We could plan a murder
Or start a religion.

Picture two graphic equalizers with levers for each personality
characteristic: If one box has its' levers up in high and the other
the levers down in low - violence can result from simple insinuation.

He manouvered two girls into his hotel room
One a friend, the other, the young one, a newer stranger
Vaguely Mexican or Puerto Rican
Poor boys thighs and buttock scarred by a father's belt
Story of her boyfriend, of teenage stoned death games

Insinuation comes from various foundations - not just general
ignorance or stupidity.

But I tell you this, man, I tell you this
I don't know what's gonna happen, man, but I wanna have
my kicks before the whole ****house goes up in flames

Say a person wants desires to do something - like fill a vacuum.

I called you up to anoint the earth
I called you to announce sadness falling like burned skin
I called you to wish you well
To glory in self like a new monster
And now I call you to pray

He approaches his target - gotta be something worthwhile. He sez,
"you are a creep." Not only does he prove to himself that he is
better than you, but that he is capable of judging you, AND incredibly
by doing this he shows you that you need accept him as your friend and
benefactor caws he pointed this superiority and your basic problem-
that is to say - that "you are a creep"

Always a playground instructor, never a killer
I'm surprised you could get it up
He whips her lightly, sardonically, with belt
I pressed her thigh and death smiled
Handsome lad, dead in a car
Confusion
No connections
Come 'ere
I love you
Peace on earth
Will you die for me?
Eat me
This way

Thus, having established himself, the insinuator then wanders of to
publicize the activity and in general raise himself above the rabble
maybe getting elected dogcatcher or shadow discussion group leader.

Haven't I been through enough? she asks
Now dressed and leaving
The Spanish girl begins to bleed
She says her period
It's Catholic heaven

Ya know, sitting out there in De Moine, typing into the Dell, someone
can believe himself the supreme ruler of cyberspace. Multiple email
addresses - the author can form his own posts pro con and advance a
fringe theory like Big Mac's are good for you.
People here, old women working for the mob, believe that the
insinuator is Jobst Brandt!! howabouthat.

Back in those days everything was simpler and more confused
One summer night, going to the pier
I ran into two young girls
The blonde one was called Freedom
The dark one, Enterprise
We talked and they told me this story
Now listen to this...
I'll tell you about Texas radio and the big beat
Soft driven, slow and mad
Like some new kind of music

My friend's insinuation - for apparent reasons, visits to D.C. always
involved paths crossed with RFK: A few moments of silence followed by
anger.

Reaching your head with the cold, sudden fury of a divine messenger
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars
Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.

The first RFK path crossing, with my friend, came at the point where my
insinuating friend years later had the back of his head blown of by a
.38 revolver: RFK rolled up in a Lotus elite, de rigueur.

All hail the American night!
What was that?
I don't know
Sounds like guns...thunder.

My friend had been out insinuating.

Hey, listen, man, I really got a problem
I was out on the desert for awhile
"Riders on the storm"
Yeah. In the middle of it
"Riders on the storm"
Right...
"Into this world we're born"
Hey, listen, man, I really got a problem
"Into this world we're thrown"
When I was out on the desert, ya know
"Like a dog without a bone
An actor out on loan"
I don't know how to tell you
"Riders on the storm"

depressing. sorry I brought it up seemed like a good idea - iznot

but, ah, I killed somebody
"There's a killer on the road"
No...
"His brain is squirming like a toad"
It's no big deal, ya know
I don't think anybody will find out about it, but...
" take a long holiday"
just, ah...
"Let your children play"
this guy gave me a ride, and ah...
"If you give this man a ride"
started giving me a lot of trouble
"Sweet family will die"
and I just couldn't take it, ya know
"Killer on the road"
And I wasted him
Yeah

Old May 27th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc

wrote:
[...]

Holy crap!

Passersby were amazed at the unusual quantites of blood!

Gene, ummmmm....... WOW!

D'ohBoy, impressed