Tyler--Lance Run In Post-60 Minutes

Old June 12th 11, 09:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

Default Tyler--Lance Run In Post-60 Minutes

Tyler was in town to host a ride for the Outside in Aspen. It was
organized by Outside magazine. There was a bunch of people from Outside
magazine in the bar watching it unfold. Tyler actually tried to give
Lance the bro-hug and lance brushed him off. Tyler didn't take it that
well, was shook up by it.
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthr...12137&page=265

http://twitter.com/#!/GraysonSchaffer

Also, it seems that Haven's new boyfriend is also Levi's new lawyer.
Small world.
Old June 13th 11, 02:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 6/12/2011 3:11 PM, BL wrote:
Also, it seems that Haven's new boyfriend is also Levi's new lawyer. Small world.

Creepy dumbass,
Old June 13th 11, 03:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

To revisit a reply I used many years ago, "Who cares?"

FWIW, I did 50 miles with friends this morning and then gorged on TV
sports (F1, tennis, NASCAR, cycling, LeMans, etc.) while drinking
beer. Despite watching TdS and CI, can't say I thought of LA, Tugboat,
or Fraud at all.

Old June 13th 11, 03:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Jun 12, 7:06*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
To revisit a reply I used many years ago, "Who cares?"

FWIW, I did 50 miles with friends this morning and then gorged on TV
sports (F1, tennis, NASCAR, cycling, LeMans, etc.) while drinking
beer. Despite watching TdS and CI, can't say I thought of LA, Tugboat,
or Fraud at all.

Sorry, make that CD, not CI, blame the beer.
Old June 13th 11, 03:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Jun 12, 3:11*pm, BL wrote:
Tyler was in town to host a ride for the Outside in Aspen. It was
organized by Outside magazine. There was a bunch of people from Outside
magazine in the bar watching it unfold. Tyler actually tried to give
Lance the bro-hug and lance brushed him off. Tyler didn't take it that
well, was shook up by it.http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthr...12137&page=265

http://twitter.com/#!/GraysonSchaffer

Also, it seems that Haven's new boyfriend is also Levi's new lawyer.
Small world.

This is dated 2009 - drug dealer joe papp also in the thread
Old June 13th 11, 04:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Marco[_3_]

On Jun 12, 1:11*pm, BL wrote:
Tyler was in town to host a ride for the Outside in Aspen. It was
organized by Outside magazine. There was a bunch of people from Outside
magazine in the bar watching it unfold. Tyler actually tried to give
Lance the bro-hug and lance brushed him off. Tyler didn't take it that
well, was shook up by it.http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthr...12137&page=265

http://twitter.com/#!/GraysonSchaffer

Also, it seems that Haven's new boyfriend is also Levi's new lawyer.
Small world.

What I don't really get is why you think it's necessary to parrot back
to rbr things you learn from lurking twiiter accounts or in the cn
clinic. It's particularly lame when you are "reporting" things that
have been known by many/most for a long time. And even if not widely
known, do you really think people here care? What is your point? Did
you see yourself clearly in Papp's comment in the PZ thread about the
strange people who get so emotionally invested in this scenario when
it has practically zero impact on their lives? Serious question... how
many hours do you think you have spent on the internet reading or
writing about Lance's doping? (I guess I don't really expect you will
answer that.)
Old June 13th 11, 04:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Jun 12, 8:28*pm, Marco wrote:
On Jun 12, 1:11*pm, BL wrote:

[...]

It's almost as if Lafferty wants a Twitter feed of his own
for his obsessions, but hasn't figured out how to sign up
for one, so he just tweets to us in rbr instead.

Which raises the question, if an obsessive tweets but
no one is there to read it, did it really happen? Perhaps
congressmen with self-destructive tendencies, like my
namesake, could use Usenet as a place to expose
their underlying obsessions (or just their undercarriage)
on the internet, secure in the knowledge that no one
will ever notice anything that happens on Usenet.

Fredmaster Ben
Old June 13th 11, 09:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Marco wrote:
What I don't really get is why you think it's necessary to parrot back
to rbr things you learn from lurking twiiter accounts or in the cn
clinic. It's particularly lame when you are "reporting" things that
have been known by many/most for a long time. And even if not widely
known, do you really think people here care? What is your point? Did
you see yourself clearly in Papp's comment in the PZ thread about the
strange people who get so emotionally invested in this scenario when
it has practically zero impact on their lives? Serious question... how
many hours do you think you have spent on the internet reading or
writing about Lance's doping? (I guess I don't really expect you will
answer that.)

The CIA optimized him for monitoring twitter accounts.
Old June 13th 11, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 6/12/2011 11:28 PM, Marco wrote:
On Jun 12, 1:11 pm, wrote:
[...]

Marco, the idea is to factually educate the Lance fanboys here on rbr.
Cheers.
Old June 13th 11, 03:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/87...-argument.aspx

Lance Armstrong Doping Investigation On '60 Minutes' Ubiquitous Racing 6 May 25th 11 08:29 PM
Tyler went after cycling more than Lance Anton Berlin Racing 2 May 24th 11 01:03 AM
Lance Loses By 3 1/2 Minutes [email protected] General 14 July 24th 05 07:18 AM
60 minutes Lance Special Ben Australia 7 July 11th 05 07:46 AM
Lance Armstrong Press Conference - Starting in 10 minutes GaryG Racing 1 April 18th 05 07:58 PM