A bicycle not wood, Black & Decker's feeble attempts at making bicycletools and tire-not-making

Old December 8th 12, 12:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Cimperman

Default A bicycle not wood, Black & Decker's feeble attempts at making bicycletools and tire-not-making

I got an anniversary award at my job, where you get points and can spend
them on stuff in a catalog they give you. I got one of these woodworking
benches-

http://www.norcom2000.com/users/dcim...er_wat0271.jpg

Oh well, it does look like a Walmart bike I guess.

--------

Not much to say lately on the tire-making matter, other than the spools
of thread are beginning to approach ridiculous dimensions.

http://www.norcom2000.com/users/dcim...thread_01a.jpg
Old December 8th 12, 01:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

meanwhile over at MOMA...deep reach clamps are the orange long armed clamps at 3 i second row, four in 3rd row

clamp your elephant to the floor clamp your zebra to the door clamp your ass to the wall and the tank to the hall

second verse.....

https://www.google.com/search?q=GOOG...pw.r_qf.&cad=b
Old December 8th 12, 06:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Dec 7, 6:30*pm, Doug Cimperman wrote:
I got an anniversary award at my job, where you get points and can spend
them on stuff in a catalog they give you. I got one of these woodworking
benches-

http://www.norcom2000.com/users/dcim...ies/recumbent/...

Oh well, it does look like a Walmart bike I guess.

Yow!

- Frank Krygowski
Old December 8th 12, 06:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Fri, 07 Dec 2012 17:30:24 -0600, Doug Cimperman
wrote:

I got an anniversary award at my job, where you get points and can spend
them on stuff in a catalog they give you. I got one of these woodworking
benches-
http://www.norcom2000.com/users/dcim...er_wat0271.jpg
Oh well, it does look like a Walmart bike I guess.

Thanks. More of the same:
http://www.blackanddecker.co.uk/ProductImages/EuropeanImages/consumer/powertools/WM301_a3.jpg
http://www.blackanddecker.co.uk/ProductImages/EuropeanImages/consumer/powertools/WM301_2.jpg
The design looks like something from the inquisition.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old December 8th 12, 08:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
raamman

On Dec 7, 6:30*pm, Doug Cimperman wrote:
I got an anniversary award at my job, where you get points and can spend
them on stuff in a catalog they give you. I got one of these woodworking
benches-

http://www.norcom2000.com/users/dcim...ies/recumbent/...

Oh well, it does look like a Walmart bike I guess.

--------

Not much to say lately on the tire-making matter, other than the spools
of thread are beginning to approach ridiculous dimensions.

http://www.norcom2000.com/users/dcim...ies/recumbent/...

don't knock it- I got one for a buddy of mine because he was always
doing stuff the hard old way- he used it to make quite an impressive
walk out porch for his house
Old December 8th 12, 10:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
David Scheidt

:
: http://www.norcom2000.com/users/dcim...ies/recumbent/...
:
: Oh well, it does look like a Walmart bike I guess.

:Yow!

I've done exactly that, tough I padded the surface. Gas pipe frame,
you got to work hard to **** itup.

--
sig 22
Old December 9th 12, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Cimperman

On 12/8/2012 1:48 PM, raamman wrote:

don't knock it- I got one for a buddy of mine because he was always
doing stuff the hard old way- he used it to make quite an impressive
walk out porch for his house

I know the tables are useful, I'd just never bought one yet.
Some years back when I was shopping for one I was told that the Rockwell
Jawhorse was a much more useful item.
,,,,,,,
And the funny part about that product is, the web page for it shows a
bike clamped in it, too-

https://www.rockwelltools.com/en-US/...se_rk9000.aspx

The Jawhorse is nice to use, but it can be damaged if you're not careful.

I don't hardly ever do woodworking tho'. If I am building something
mostly it is with metal or plastic nowadays. -And rubber, I guess.

Old December 9th 12, 12:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

weenie....

idea here is the points do not pierce arteries. There's one on a red carpet with viewing areas for pouring in hot liquids, excrement whathaveyou.

there are options: the bad guys could let out still slowly bleeding to death as the prostitute in 'Munich' the film

also a nice one in a novel about Dat....did Armstrong make the cut there ?

https://www.google.com/search?num=10....1.qx4jv1bQUYQ