The Tweeting driver is found guilty...

Old November 19th 13, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default The Tweeting driver is found guilty...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-25000788

....of failing to stop after an accident and/or failing to report it.

But NOT guilty of driving without due care an attention.

IOW, the court did not find her to blame for the collision. That'll be
for the insurance companies (or probably company) to sort out.

Old November 19th 13, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 19/11/2013 15:31, JNugent wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-25000788

...of failing to stop after an accident and/or failing to report it.

But NOT guilty of driving without due care an attention.

IOW, the court did not find her to blame for the collision. That'll be
for the insurance companies (or probably company) to sort out.

if only she had used a compo. cam. Then the truth could be seen.
Old November 19th 13, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_3_]

On 19/11/13 16:31, JNugent wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-25000788

...of failing to stop after an accident and/or failing to report it.

But NOT guilty of driving without due care an attention.

IOW, the court did not find her to blame for the collision. That'll be
for the insurance companies (or probably company) to sort out.

But she lost her job, BWAAHAAAHAA!
Old November 19th 13, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 19/11/2013 19:27, Tosspot wrote:

On 19/11/13 16:31, JNugent wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-25000788

...of failing to stop after an accident and/or failing to report it.

But NOT guilty of driving without due care an attention.

IOW, the court did not find her to blame for the collision. That'll be
for the insurance companies (or probably company) to sort out.

But she lost her job, BWAAHAAAHAA!

It's amazing the powers that magistrates have these days. Apparently,
even if they find that a defendant is not guilty, they can arrange that
he or she is sacked from their job.

Old November 20th 13, 06:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_3_]

On 19/11/13 20:38, JNugent wrote:
On 19/11/2013 19:27, Tosspot wrote:

On 19/11/13 16:31, JNugent wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-25000788

...of failing to stop after an accident and/or failing to report it.

But NOT guilty of driving without due care an attention.

IOW, the court did not find her to blame for the collision. That'll be
for the insurance companies (or probably company) to sort out.

But she lost her job, BWAAHAAAHAA!

It's amazing the powers that magistrates have these days. Apparently,
even if they find that a defendant is not guilty, they can arrange that
he or she is sacked from their job.

Oooh, I didn't know that, can you point to the legislation, my google
mojo has deserted me.

Old November 20th 13, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 20/11/2013 06:23, Tosspot wrote:

On 19/11/13 20:38, JNugent wrote:
On 19/11/2013 19:27, Tosspot wrote:
On 19/11/13 16:31, JNugent wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-25000788

...of failing to stop after an accident and/or failing to report it.

But NOT guilty of driving without due care an attention.

IOW, the court did not find her to blame for the collision. That'll be
for the insurance companies (or probably company) to sort out.

But she lost her job, BWAAHAAAHAA!

It's amazing the powers that magistrates have these days. Apparently,
even if they find that a defendant is not guilty, they can arrange that
he or she is sacked from their job.

Oooh, I didn't know that, can you point to the legislation, my google
mojo has deserted me.

I didn't know it either, but you claimed it, so it must be true.
Old November 20th 13, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_3_]

On 20/11/13 10:43, JNugent wrote:
On 20/11/2013 06:23, Tosspot wrote:

On 19/11/13 20:38, JNugent wrote:
On 19/11/2013 19:27, Tosspot wrote:
On 19/11/13 16:31, JNugent wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-25000788

...of failing to stop after an accident and/or failing to report it.

But NOT guilty of driving without due care an attention.

IOW, the court did not find her to blame for the collision. That'll be
for the insurance companies (or probably company) to sort out.

But she lost her job, BWAAHAAAHAA!

It's amazing the powers that magistrates have these days. Apparently,
even if they find that a defendant is not guilty, they can arrange that
he or she is sacked from their job.

Oooh, I didn't know that, can you point to the legislation, my google
mojo has deserted me.

I didn't know it either, but you claimed it, so it must be true.

Well you claimed they had the power up there ---^ I could find no
indication they had such power and assumed you knew something I didn't.

It seems you don't.

Old November 20th 13, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Inarticulate and no conscience, she'll make a fine accountant.

Old November 20th 13, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 20/11/2013 15:45, Tosspot wrote:
[...]

I was taking your word for it.

I now agree that that probably isn't, in general, a wise thing to do and
am impressed that you are honest enough to point it out, if a little
obliquely.
Old November 20th 13, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_3_]

On 20/11/13 18:58, JNugent wrote:
[...]

made no such assertion, *if* you can point it out, please do.

I now agree that that probably isn't, in general, a wise thing to do and
am impressed that you are honest enough to point it out, if a little
obliquely.

Well, it's quite clear taking your word for anything is a bit stupid,
but you are here to educate the masses and long may the entertainment
continue.