Crap. man, killer trees

Old November 12th 14, 03:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default Crap. man, killer trees

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Bicyc...282351341.html

This happened on a major arterial parallel to my route home tonight. 50mph gusts, and the temperature dropped through the floor. It will be in the 20s F tomorrow. My condolences to Frank and Andrew who are in the middle of the cold front barreling down through the Mid West. I do not look forward to the freezing rain on Thursday. Even with studs, that's no fun. I'll probably drive.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old November 12th 14, 04:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

car pool
Old November 12th 14, 04:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 10:14:08 PM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/Bicyc...282351341.html

This happened on a major arterial parallel to my route home tonight. 50mph gusts, and the temperature dropped through the floor. It will be in the 20s F tomorrow. My condolences to Frank and Andrew who are in the middle of the cold front barreling down through the Mid West. I do not look forward to the freezing rain on Thursday. Even with studs, that's no fun. I'll probably drive.

-- Jay Beattie.

Not the first. This was just two months ago:
http://www.today.com/popculture/chic...ree-1D80133959

(Note that neither had anything to do with German standard headlights.)

- Frank Krygowski
Old November 12th 14, 12:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

(Note that neither had anything to do with German standard headlights.)

prob a lawn fertilizer function...

more horse manure

http://www.lundproduce.com/N-P-K-Val...verything.html
Old November 13th 14, 03:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 20:03:03 -0800 (PST), Frank Krygowski
wrote:
On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 10:14:08 PM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/Bicyc...282351341.html

This happened on a major arterial parallel to my route home tonight.
50mph gusts, and the temperature dropped through the floor. It will
be in the 20s F tomorrow. My condolences to Frank and Andrew who are
in the middle of the cold front barreling down through the Mid West.
I do not look forward to the freezing rain on Thursday. Even with
studs, that's no fun. I'll probably drive.

-- Jay Beattie.

Not the first. This was just two months ago:
http://www.today.com/popculture/chic...ree-1D80133959

(Note that neither had anything to do with German standard
headlights.)

That's what they want you to think. Don't fall for it!
Old November 13th 14, 03:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 8:03:04 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 10:14:08 PM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/Bicyc...282351341.html

This happened on a major arterial parallel to my route home tonight. 50mph gusts, and the temperature dropped through the floor. It will be in the 20s F tomorrow. My condolences to Frank and Andrew who are in the middle of the cold front barreling down through the Mid West. I do not look forward to the freezing rain on Thursday. Even with studs, that's no fun. I'll probably drive.

-- Jay Beattie.

Not the first. This was just two months ago:
http://www.today.com/popculture/chic...ree-1D80133959

(Note that neither had anything to do with German standard headlights.)

My dyno was perfectly adequate last night for dodging branches -- however the branches were on the ground, as were giant piles of leaves (insert rant about all the blow-down being in the bike lane). At least it was dry. Today it's freezing rain, and I'm driving.

-- Jay Beattie.

Those pesky trees get in the way... Mike Vandeman[_4_] Social Issues 7 July 18th 11 01:49 AM
Trees along ToC Course Jan Racing 50 February 24th 09 05:11 AM
Numb feet - crap shoes or crap pedals? Jules Australia 8 March 20th 07 09:04 AM
Cyclist killer jailed, motorist killer let off. Peter B UK 0 August 20th 05 09:18 PM
trees? JD Mountain Biking 9 August 18th 03 12:48 AM