turd eye

Old November 16th 14, 11:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default turd eye

http://goo.gl/M2Ur3s

people make this crap should be drawn and turded...
Old November 17th 14, 12:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, November 16, 2014 6:56:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
http://goo.gl/M2Ur3s

people make this crap should be drawn and turded...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

todays phase is SWIVEL MOUNT.....and here we spy a market for mil spec 21C coated infintabluml wires

http://goo.gl/vbG0vr
Old November 17th 14, 12:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

searching for a joint is time consuming....Grand Junction ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=mini...oints&imgdii=_

http://goo.gl/vbG0vr

Old November 17th 14, 12:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

ungh f*kwa zerbozigma

http://goo.gl/GL8jwP
Old November 17th 14, 12:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, November 16, 2014 7:23:37 PM UTC-5, wrote:
ungh f*kwa zerbozigma

http://goo.gl/GL8jwP

Third Eye:
The first company is Third Eye. Third Eye uses plastic mounts, and the part that attaches to your eyeglasses bow is rather weak.
I have had several pair fail while trying to attach or remove them, most often in freezing weather.
The adjacent picture shows the most common failure mode, where one of the three-point-attachment legs breaks off rendering the mirror useless. This is part of the design, it is intended that the mirror break away here in the the event of a crash rather than in front of your eye.

Third Eye will honor the warranty, just mail the broken parts back to them. I sent in a couple broken mirrors and they sent me several extra of the three-point-attachment parts which can be snapped together with the shaft and mirror.\

http://images.latinpost.com/data/ima...-3-5.png?w=600