Marta Bastianelli - naughty girlie

Old July 28th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Marta Bastianelli - naughty girlie

http://images.gazzetta.it/Media/Foto...1--346x212.jpg

World Champion too

La campionessa del mondo su strada ha fallito un controllo antidoping
agli Europei Under 23: tradita da un prodotto per dimagrire. Il
presidente della Federciclo, Di Rocco: "Ha commesso un'ingenuità
incredibile, chiederemo le contranalisi"

Rough English:
Under 23 World Road Champ stupidly took some slimming potion and
came up positive. The FCI will ask for the B sample to be tested.

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old July 28th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Davey Crockett a écrit profondement:

| http://images.gazzetta.it/Media/Foto...1--346x212.jpg
|
| World Champion too
|
| La campionessa del mondo su strada ha fallito un controllo antidoping
| agli Europei Under 23: tradita da un prodotto per dimagrire. Il
| presidente della Federciclo, Di Rocco: "Ha commesso un'ingenuità
| incredibile, chiederemo le contranalisi"
|
| Rough English:
| Under 23 World Road Champ stupidly took some slimming potion and
| came up positive. The FCI will ask for the B sample to be tested.

She looks slim enough here though

http://mediacenter.gazzetta.it/Media...c-0003ba99c667

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old July 28th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jul 28, 2:14*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:

She looks slim enough here though

http://mediacenter.gazzetta.it/Media...r?uuid=743a014....

I love girls with overbites.

Old July 28th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 28, 12:52*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
http://images.gazzetta.it/Media/Foto...1--346x212.jpg

World Champion too

La campionessa del mondo su strada ha fallito un controllo antidoping
agli Europei Under 23: tradita da un prodotto per dimagrire. Il
presidente della Federciclo, Di Rocco: "Ha commesso un'ingenuità
incredibile, chiederemo le contranalisi"

Rough English:
Under 23 World Road Champ stupidly took some slimming potion and
came up positive. The FCI will ask for the B sample to be tested.

Not just any slimming potion: "flenfluramina". Maybe another kind of
stupid, or two kinds of stupid at the same time?

Which, however, might lend some credence to her "unintentional"
defense, speaking from a "USA perspective", where "flenfluramine" I
believe was taken off the market, some years ago, due to heart damage
seen in users (?). Phen-fen?

Went and checked, apparently not taken off the market but the Mayo
Clinic saw some number of patients who apparently did develop heart
problems as a result of Phen-fen use. Lawsuits resulted in large
awards, from a general look-see.

Anyhow, Bad Stuff.

So, another attempt to sneak an "old doping substance" under the
current testing practices radar? --D-y
Old July 29th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:52:56 +0200, Davey Crockett
wrote:

http://images.gazzetta.it/Media/Foto...1--346x212.jpg

World Champion too

La campionessa del mondo su strada ha fallito un controllo antidoping
agli Europei Under 23: tradita da un prodotto per dimagrire. Il
presidente della Federciclo, Di Rocco: "Ha commesso un'ingenuità
incredibile, chiederemo le contranalisi"

Rough English:
Under 23 World Road Champ stupidly took some slimming potion and
came up positive. The FCI will ask for the B sample to be tested.

I thought she was elite world champion.
Old July 29th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

"Davey Crockett" wrote in message
http://images.gazzetta.it/Media/Foto...1--346x212.jpg

World Champion too

La campionessa del mondo su strada ha fallito un controllo antidoping
agli Europei Under 23: tradita da un prodotto per dimagrire. Il
presidente della Federciclo, Di Rocco: "Ha commesso un'ingenuità
incredibile, chiederemo le contranalisi"

Rough English:
Under 23 World Road Champ stupidly took some slimming potion and
came up positive. The FCI will ask for the B sample to be tested.

--
Davey Crockett

She's been riding quite well this year, I thought it was the rainbow jersey!

GBMT

Old July 29th 08, 06:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

" a écrit profondement:

| On Jul 28, 12:52*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
| http://images.gazzetta.it/Media/Foto...1--346x212.jpg
|
| World Champion too
|
| La campionessa del mondo su strada ha fallito un controllo antidoping
| agli Europei Under 23: tradita da un prodotto per dimagrire. Il
| presidente della Federciclo, Di Rocco: "Ha commesso un'ingenuità
| incredibile, chiederemo le contranalisi"
|
| Rough English:
| Under 23 World Road Champ stupidly took some slimming potion and
| came up positive. The FCI will ask for the B sample to be tested.
|
| Not just any slimming potion: "flenfluramina". Maybe another kind of
| stupid, or two kinds of stupid at the same time?
|
| Which, however, might lend some credence to her "unintentional"
| defense, speaking from a "USA perspective", where "flenfluramine" I
| believe was taken off the market, some years ago, due to heart damage
| seen in users (?). Phen-fen?
|
| Went and checked, apparently not taken off the market but the Mayo
| Clinic saw some number of patients who apparently did develop heart
| problems as a result of Phen-fen use. Lawsuits resulted in large
| awards, from a general look-see.
|
| Anyhow, Bad Stuff.
|
| So, another attempt to sneak an "old doping substance" under the
| current testing practices radar? --D-y

Nice post

Thanks for the additional information

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old July 29th 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

John Forrest Tomlinson a écrit profondement:

| On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:52:56 +0200, Davey Crockett
| wrote:
|
| http://images.gazzetta.it/Media/Foto...1--346x212.jpg
|
| World Champion too
|
| La campionessa del mondo su strada ha fallito un controllo antidoping
| agli Europei Under 23: tradita da un prodotto per dimagrire. Il
| presidente della Federciclo, Di Rocco: "Ha commesso un'ingenuità
| incredibile, chiederemo le contranalisi"
|
| Rough English:
| Under 23 World Road Champ stupidly took some slimming potion and
| came up positive. The FCI will ask for the B sample to be tested.
|
| I thought she was elite world champion.

You are right

It was apparently at the U23 Conyinentals that they nabbed her

Sorry for that

--
Davey Crockett
-