HS33 Blade

Old March 29th 04, 07:31 PM
joe

Default HS33 Blade

Hey,

I was riding down Skidaw, Cumbria on saturday, when I UPD'd and smashed
the brake blade off my uni...

I will need to get a new one, but they come in packs of two.

So, anyone in the UK who needs a new blade for their brake (HS33) want
to go halfers on a pair? 'These are the ones I am going to get, unless
you know of a different/cheaper pair)' (http://tinyurl.com/3duqp).

Please PM/email me if you are interested.
Cheers,

Joe,

--
joe - Who needs cranks anyways?

*www.cool.unicyclist.com*

'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa

'SIXSIXONE' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

Old March 30th 04, 01:09 PM
deadlydes

they break quite allot so while there is that offer on chain reaction i
would just get 2 for yourself.
think i will do now i have seen it!
remember those blades are slightly shorter than standard (i am pretty
sure)

talk soon
Des

--
deadlydes - Skilled Unicyclist
deadlydes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4345

Old March 30th 04, 02:02 PM
joe

Thanks Des,

I have not heard of them snapping before, but as you said they do, I
will buy both of them... I think.
It will take me a bit of time to save up the money, as I need some more
stuff too, so for now the deal on going halfers with someone is still
on, if anyone is interested!

Joe,