What you doing this Sunday?

Old May 18th 04, 07:11 AM
Simon

Default What you doing this Sunday?

Fancy a ride?

I am organising the Ilfracombe to Plymouth Coast-Coast ride, across Devon's
roads. Not a race, more of a social thing, in aid of charity.

www.coast-coast.info

Go on. Come on down, and have a laugh. There's free doughnuts.....

--
Regards

Simon

Old May 18th 04, 07:20 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Go on. Come on down, and have a laugh. There's free doughnuts.....

--
Regards

Simon

I think doughnuts will be essential to give enough energy to climb the hills
:-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old May 18th 04, 07:49 AM
davek

Fancy a ride?

Always!

But, as previously mentioned, I'll be doing the White Cliffs Challenge -
time for one last plug: go to http://www.eastkentctc.org.uk/ and follow the
belles d'europe link.

Yours sounds like fun though. Good luck with the organising - may the sun
shine on you and riders turn up in droves.

d.

Old May 18th 04, 09:48 AM
Nick Kew

In article ,
"Simon" writes:
Fancy a ride?

Hmmm ...

I am organising the Ilfracombe to Plymouth Coast-Coast ride, across Devon's
roads.

I live on that route.

There's some lovely cycling around here. But that route takes in far
too much car-infested main road. No thank you.

Go on. Come on down, and have a laugh. There's free doughnuts.....

According to the webpage, there's much worse than that. The stench
from the KFC as you enter Plymouth on that route can be so overwhelming
it's known as the vomit zone. But if I did that distance in warm, humid
weather with a trussed up head I'd collapse before Plymouth anyway.

.... so perhaps it's just as well I'll be occupied in rehearsing for
http://www.theatreroyal.com/showpage...d=1&theid=2578 on sunday.

--
Nick Kew

Nick's manifesto: http://www.htmlhelp.com/~nick/
Old May 18th 04, 04:13 PM
James Hodson

On Tue, 18 May 2004 07:11:07 +0100, "Simon"
wrote:

Fancy a ride?

Go on. Come on down, and have a laugh. There's free doughnuts.....

Hi Simon

I hate doughnuts (even free ones) but I love watching Grands Prix. I
await the day when I will see an out-of-pits overtaking manoeuvre.

James

Sunday Ride Richard Adams Rides 0 November 14th 03 05:45 PM
Herne Hill - Saturday and Sunday this weekend John Hearns UK 2 October 3rd 03 09:51 AM