Odd interaction with a road rager

Old November 3rd 04, 04:04 PM
neil0502

Ken [NY) wrote:

Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
A: Telling your parents you're gay.

Guess I never noticed this on your signature before, Ken. Nice (said with
the utmost sarcasm).

Helps your credibility a great deal (especially on a newgroup where most of
us where lycra/spandex . . . and many shave their legs).

Old November 3rd 04, 04:37 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

neil0502 wrote:
Ken [NY) wrote:

Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
A: Telling your parents you're gay.

Guess I never noticed this on your signature before, Ken. Nice (said
with the utmost sarcasm).

Helps your credibility a great deal (especially on a newgroup where
most of us where lycra/spandex . . . and many shave their legs).

I /think/ it's a joke, Neil! C'mon, cheer up -- wanna ride up coast on
Friday?

Bill "hairy-legged lycra/spandex dude" S.

Old November 3rd 04, 04:45 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 15:59:46 GMT, "Ken [NY)"
wrote:

In view of Kerry's humiliating defeat by the American voters
such as myself, maybe it's you that is having problems understanding
what has happened.

Interesting spin. It is unusual, as far as I understand it, for a
president not to secure a second term (with obvious exceptions like
Ford, who was never elected in the first place).

A humiliating defeat would require a very much larger margin that I
can see. I am also somewhat uneasy that the opinon and exit polls are
so far wrong; there has been enough said about the unauditable Diebold
systems to spin off at least four years of conspiracy theries...

Me, I think the polls were just wrong. I can quite believe that more
Republican voters than ever before would have been too ashamed to own
up to it, we had that in the last election the Conservatives won over
here. Nobody wants to admit to having voted for a chimpanzee in a
suit, after all ;-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old November 3rd 04, 05:42 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

Nobody wants to admit to having voted for a chimpanzee in a
suit, after all ;-)

You can put your smarmy smiley face after it, but that's exactly the type of
vitriol that nearly 60 /million/ Americans rejected yesterday.

Bill "wink wink" S.

Old November 3rd 04, 10:56 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 17:42:52 GMT, "B i l l S o r n s o n"
wrote in message
:

You can put your smarmy smiley face after it, but that's exactly the type of
vitriol that nearly 60 /million/ Americans rejected yesterday.

And around the same number accepted it. Looking in from the outside,
having someone that stupid in the White House is very scary indeed.

Old November 3rd 04, 11:27 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 17:42:52 GMT, "B i l l S o r n s o n"
wrote in message
:

{Guy's comment deleted...BY GUY}

You can put your smarmy smiley face after it, but that's exactly the
type of vitriol that nearly 60 /million/ Americans rejected
yesterday.

And around the same number accepted it. Looking in from the outside,
having someone that stupid in the White House is very scary indeed.

Bush reportedly scored higher on aptitude/IQ tests at Yale (or in military)
than did Kerry. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Bill "now go refill the Slurpy Machine" S.

Old November 4th 04, 02:14 AM
Rick

....stuff deleted

The point is that for decades, Kerry said he was in Cambodia
on Christmas 1968, and it is even in his book. He was caught in a lie,
and should pay for it....... Wait, he just did pay for that and other
lies.

Ken (NY)

Ken,

Show me a politician who didn't lie. Kerry didn't let's dad's political
influence keep him out of the war. He went, unlike the lying hero you
seem to admire. Frankly, I can't give my support to either individual,
as far as politics go. As a person, however, Kerry wins big time over Bush.

Rick
Old November 4th 04, 02:37 AM
Pete

"Rick" wrote

Kerry wins big time over Bush.

At least they both ride bikes.

Pete

Old November 4th 04, 09:51 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 23:27:11 GMT, "B i l l S o r n s o n"
wrote:

Looking in from the outside,
having someone that stupid in the White House is very scary indeed.

Bush reportedly scored higher on aptitude/IQ tests at Yale (or in military)
than did Kerry. Sorry to burst your bubble.

But I didn't think Kerry was good either!

I am sure that terrorists the world over will be delighted that,
having (probably temporarily) lost the USA as a source of training and
weapons, at least they have in Bush the best recruiting sergeant any
fundamentalist could want :-/

Old November 4th 04, 02:30 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 14:18:51 GMT, "Ken [NY)"
wrote:

Me, I think the polls were just wrong. I can quite believe that more
Republican voters than ever before would have been too ashamed to own
up to it, we had that in the last election the Conservatives won over
here. Nobody wants to admit to having voted for a chimpanzee in a
suit, after all ;-)

I am not a Republican, but whenever approached by exit
polsters, I decline every time, saying it's none of your business.

Many do: the point is, this time there was apparently a sudden and
significant increase in the proportion of Republican voters who did
so.

God, I can't tell you how good this feels, after all those
years of abuse from the left.

LOL! Mike Moore is baout the only Leftist USian I can think of :-)

off road or on road tyre Skunk UK 14 July 21st 04 07:55 PM
Last Chance Road [email protected] Rides 2 June 3rd 04 03:01 AM
Last Chance Road [email protected] Rides 1 April 29th 04 02:38 AM
on road and off road Richard Goodman UK 15 December 16th 03 04:03 PM
Sierra Nevada - Tioga/Sonora Pass [email protected] Rides 1 November 3rd 03 07:52 AM