Just got my first mountain bike...

Old October 1st 12, 03:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Pete Puma

Default Just got my first mountain bike...

Got a full-squish and whata blast -- great to get out in nature and take
photos I wouldn't normally get to see. A lot tougher than road biking, but
I've noticed my RB-ing has improved greatly already because of MB climbing
demands.

Only problem is, I seem to have a greater propensity for lying now. Geeze...
Old October 2nd 12, 12:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Sunday, September 30, 2012 7:42:36 PM UTC-7, Pete Puma wrote:
Got a full-squish and whata blast -- great to get out in nature and take photos I wouldn't normally get to see. A lot tougher than road biking, but I've noticed my RB-ing has improved greatly already because of MB climbing demands. Only problem is, I seem to have a greater propensity for lying now.. Geeze...

No surprize there! It's the only way mountain bikers can cover up their guilt for destroying the parks, wildlife, and other trail users' peace of mind..
Old October 3rd 12, 03:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Pete Puma

Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Sunday, September 30, 2012 7:42:36 PM UTC-7, Pete Puma wrote:
Got a full-squish and whata blast -- great to get out in nature and take
photos I wouldn't normally get to see. A lot tougher than road biking,
but I've noticed my RB-ing has improved greatly already because of MB
climbing demands. Only problem is, I seem to have a greater propensity
for lying now. Geeze...

No surprize there! It's the only way mountain bikers can cover up their
guilt for destroying the parks, wildlife, and other trail users' peace of
mind.

What, did I interrupt your dog food dinner?
No, what's wrong with the world starts with fanatical belief systems in lieu
of scientific fact, i.e., political beliefs, religious beliefs--no matter
what side of any coin you're on, everyone's better off without these people.
Without that level of idiocy, Charley Manson couldn't have started his gang.
Then there's your fanatical beliefs: mountain bikes destroy wildlife, the
parks, etc. A sense of guilt? They're probably too busy having fun, like I
do when I ride. I turn sixty next year, long past taking bull**** from
idiots and I'll tell you if someone came at me with a hacksaw blade, I
guaran-****ing-tee you their X-rays that evening will show it down their
throat. Hope we meet.
To say bikers destroy "other trail user's" peace of mind would require 1)
being a mind reader and 2) actually having a piece of mind, the latter a
line which you've crossed over long ago and demonstrate nightly, right here,
that you do not have any longer.
But keep babbling: like the Cat Lady on the Simpsons, you provide sophomoric
entertainment to whomever hasn't plonked you, but you'll manage to suck in a
new victim now and again for whatever kick you get out of this act of yours.
I'll delete you in two days, but want to see you struggle with answering
coherently, which I can see you can't resist.
Also, try to get laid once in a while. It helps the soul.
Old October 4th 12, 12:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, October 2, 2012 7:22:47 PM UTC-7, Pete Puma wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote: On Sunday, September 30, 2012 7:42:36 PM UTC-7, Pete Puma wrote: Got a full-squish and whata blast -- great to get out in nature and take photos I wouldn't normally get to see. A lot tougher than road biking, but I've noticed my RB-ing has improved greatly already because of MB climbing demands. Only problem is, I seem to have a greater propensity for lying now. Geeze... No surprize there! It's the only way mountain bikers can cover up their guilt for destroying the parks, wildlife, and other trail users' peace of mind. What, did I interrupt your dog food dinner? No, what's wrong with the world starts with fanatical belief systems in lieu of scientific fact, i.e., political beliefs, religious beliefs--no matter what side of any coin you're on, everyone's better off without these people. Without that level of idiocy, Charley Manson couldn't have started his gang. Then there's your fanatical beliefs: mountain bikes destroy wildlife, the parks, etc. A sense of guilt? They're probably too busy having fun, like I do when I ride. I turn sixty next year, long past taking bull**** from idiots and I'll tell you if someone came at me with a hacksaw blade, I guaran-****ing-tee you their X-rays that evening will show it down their throat. Hope we meet. To say bikers destroy "other trail user's" peace of mind would require 1) being a mind reader and 2) actually having a piece of mind, the latter a line which you've crossed over long ago and demonstrate nightly, right here, that you do not have any longer. But keep babbling: like the Cat Lady on the Simpsons, you provide sophomoric entertainment to whomever hasn't plonked you, but you'll manage to suck in a new victim now and again for whatever kick you get out of this act of yours. I'll delete you in two days, but want to see you struggle with answering coherently, which I can see you can't resist. Also, try to get laid once in a while. It helps the soul.

Thanks for demonstrating exactly how stupid and dishonest mountain bikers are. (I know, you can't help it.)
Old October 4th 12, 02:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Pete Puma

Mike Vandeman wrote:

Thanks for demonstrating exactly how stupid and dishonest mountain bikers
are. (I know, you can't help it.)

???? "I know you are but what am I?"
As predicted, a penetrating, observant comeback: ladies and gents, I give
you your unmedicated sociopath. /golf clap

Pete
Hiker & Biker