After stage 3, Mazzoleni postioned well

Old July 9th 03, 01:39 PM
Steve

Default After stage 3, Mazzoleni postioned well

"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" wrote in message.

I noticed Lance was favoring his left leg today. Unkown to
anyone, Lance has been having a bit of trouble with tendenitis(sp?)
in the area of his right ankle this season.

If his tendonitis is in his right ankle, why is he favoring his left leg ?.

SB

Old July 9th 03, 03:53 PM
Walter Mitty

"F. Golightly" brightened my day with his incisive wit
when in he conjectured
that:

"Fabrizio Mazzoleni"
I'll be keeping a close eye on Lance, he can't bluff any weakness
with me.

That's real good Mozzarella... praying for Lance to have a bad day...
a real loser's strategy.

Where is he praying for Lance to have a bad day?

--
Walter Mitty.
Old July 9th 03, 11:02 PM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

"Steve" wrote in message
et...

"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" wrote in message.

I noticed Lance was favoring his left leg today. Unkown to
anyone, Lance has been having a bit of trouble with tendenitis(sp?)
in the area of his right ankle this season.

If his tendonitis is in his right ankle, why is he favoring his left leg ?.

Maybe we meant he was using his strong leg, the left, in favor
of the right, or something like that.

Anyway, don't worry about, we know what we're doing,
we're pro.

Old July 10th 03, 03:12 AM
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Kevan Smith /\/\ wrote:

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 17:13:26 -0700, Ryan Cousineau from WAC
Bennett Review of Arts and Literature wrote:

It should be clear: Mazzoleni is dropping time so that he can make a bid
for the maillot pois.

The pea jersey? Is that a new one this year?

the polka-dot jersey for king of the mountains

I did notice they have something called the Centenaire category, whatever that
is.

Best rider over 100 years of age.

--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine
President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club
Old July 10th 03, 06:49 AM
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Kevan Smith /\/\ wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 19:12:09 -0700, Ryan Cousineau from WAC
Bennett Review of Arts and Literature wrote:

It should be clear: Mazzoleni is dropping time so that he can make a bid
for the maillot pois.

The pea jersey? Is that a new one this year?

the polka-dot jersey for king of the mountains

Yes. I was being a snob. The correct term is maillot à pois, which is not
"shirt
with peas" but "shirt with dots." Maillot pois means something like
pea-colored
shirt.

D'oh! My mistake. The GC leader wears that particular shirt.

But, with a name like Cousineau, don't you think I know this?

As French as fries,
Old July 10th 03, 10:16 PM
Zoot Katz

Wed, 09 Jul 2003 22:49:16 -0700,
,
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

But, with a name like Cousineau, don't you think I know this?

As French as fries,

I thought Corsicans officially became French only after 1789.
--
zk