Recumbents in NYC?

Old October 31st 09, 01:00 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Recumbents in NYC?

"Simon Lewis" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Simon Lewis" wrote in message
Bill Baka writes:

[...]
At 43 I wasn't exactly a young man then either. My sister retired to
Phoenix and is cursing the 115 degree days, dry or not. That is like
sticking your head in an oven, dry but hot anyway. San Diego has the
best overall weather I have seen in the country, but it is California
and way too many Mexicans for me.

Bill Baka

You mean the Mexicans with real American blood you racist prick?

Simon Lewis is the racist prick here, not Bill Baka. Like Bill, I prefer
associate among my own kind. I note that is true of everyone I have ever
known in my life, most especially of Mexicans. I am damn sure that Simon
Lewis, the racist prick, also prefers to associate among his own kind. Do
not birds of a feather flock together?

What the hell are you talking about?

There is associating with your own kind (things in common) and then
avoiding a place because there are too many coloured folks by your own
racist criteria.

California is being flooded with illegal immigrants from Mexico. Native
Californians are fleeing the state in droves. What is there about this that
you do not understand?

So yes, you're a racist prick too.

You missed my point that everyone in the world is a racist prick. It has
always been that way and it will always be that way. Don't like it? Then
marry someone of a different race than yourself and produce lots of mulatto
offspring. Then we can all end up looking like Obama (he had a White mother
and a Black father).

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old October 31st 09, 01:07 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Simon Lewis

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Simon Lewis" wrote in message
Bill Baka writes:
[...]
[...]

Where does that have anything to do with Bill Baka, and you , being
racist pricks?

So yes, you're a racist prick too.

You missed my point that everyone in the world is a racist prick. It
has

No they're not.

always been that way and it will always be that way. Don't like it? Then
marry someone of a different race than yourself and produce lots of mulatto
offspring. Then we can all end up looking like Obama (he had a White mother
and a Black father).

That's nice. You really are a pig ignorant arse.

Old October 31st 09, 01:48 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:49:39 -0500, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Nope, the property I am sitting on would go to hell in a hand basket
overnight if I were ever to leave it to others.

OK, so you're indispensable and irreplaceable. I didn't realize that.
What is it that makes you so special? What super talent do you have that
nobody else has?

It's my ****ed up property that makes me indispensable. Anyone else would
manage me right into the poor house.

Old October 31st 09, 01:51 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Phil W Lee" phil(at)lee-family(dot)me(dot)uk wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" considered Thu, 29 Oct 2009 23:42:58
-0500 the perfect time to write:

[...]
Ever hear of 'commitments'? If not, then look it up the word in a
dictionary. I means that you can't move because of obligations. I am tied
property, but most folks are tied to family. What is the matter with you
that you can't understand this? Are you an idiot or only pretending to be
one?

It seems you no longer own the property - it owns you.

Hells Bells, isn't that the way it always ends up!

Old October 31st 09, 01:54 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Simon Lewis" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

[...]
always been that way and it will always be that way. Don't like it? Then
marry someone of a different race than yourself and produce lots of
mulatto
offspring. Then we can all end up looking like Obama (he had a White
mother
and a Black father).

That's nice. You really are a pig ignorant arse.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head cockup pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Old October 31st 09, 02:04 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Dan C wrote:
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:49:51 -0700, Bill Baka wrote:

Spoken like one who has some *real* American blood, not
European-Trash settlers. My great=great-???? grandfather was the
chief of the Huron Nation. He gave his daughter to my
(great-great-????-1) grandfather for helping to fight against the
English savages invading their home land.
Bill Baka

HAR!!! LOL! ROFL!! Jesuz. What a ****ing galoot.
Hey Bill, in the past you have claimed your ancestors came here from
Ireland, to escape the Great Potato Famine. Doesn't that make them
Euro- Trash as you stated above? Which is it, Bill? Irish or
Canadian Indians? Make up your mind, Bill!

Bill Baka is a descendant of royalty. As such, please don't address
direct, insolent questions to him.

You are confusing Bill Baka with Ed Dolan the Great. Ed Dolan the Great is
closely related to Saint Edward the Great and He sits next to God Himself.
Not even the Pope can compare to Saint Edward the Great. The only acceptable
attitude is one of worshipful adoration. Please, try to get it right!

Old October 31st 09, 02:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Simon Lewis

Dan C wrote:
[...]

"Ed Dolan" is a rather pathetic, bitter, racist moron IMO. You are
incredibly boring. Are you aware of that?

Old October 31st 09, 02:28 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Dan C

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:48:53 -0500, Edward Dolan wrote:

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:49:39 -0500, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Nope, the property I am sitting on would go to hell in a hand basket
overnight if I were ever to leave it to others.

OK, so you're indispensable and irreplaceable. I didn't realize that.
What is it that makes you so special? What super talent do you have
that nobody else has?

It's my ****ed up property that makes me indispensable. Anyone else
would manage me right into the poor house.

If it's "****ed up" property, then sell the **** and move to Florida.

Easy, eh?

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he garotted another passing Liberal.
Old October 31st 09, 04:37 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

news

"Dan C" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:49:39 -0500, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Nope, the property I am sitting on would go to hell in a hand basket
overnight if I were ever to leave it to others.

OK, so you're indispensable and irreplaceable. I didn't realize that.
What is it that makes you so special? What super talent do you have
that nobody else has?

It's my ****ed up property that makes me indispensable. Anyone else
would manage me right into the poor house.

If it's "****ed up" property, then sell the **** and move to Florida.

Easy, eh?

Not easy at all since it is the sole source of my income. Better a small
income than no income at all - eh? However, I will sell it after I have had
my stroke and/or heart attack. Probably in another few years or so.

Old October 31st 09, 04:52 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Simon Lewis" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

[...]
You are confusing Bill Baka with Ed Dolan the Great. Ed Dolan the Great
is
closely related to Saint Edward the Great and He sits next to God
Himself.
Not even the Pope can compare to Saint Edward the Great. The only
acceptable
attitude is one of worshipful adoration. Please, try to get it right!

"Ed Dolan" is a rather pathetic, bitter, racist moron IMO. You are
incredibly boring. Are you aware of that?

And you are nothing but a name caller. I have got a folder full of canned
invective and insults ready for you, so bring it on. Here is an example:

There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that it deserves comparison to
you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal
kingdom fills an ecological niche. You fill no niche.
To call you a parasite would be injurious to the thousands of honest
parasitic species. You are worse than vermin, for vermin does not pretend
to be what it is not. You are truly human garbage.

Recumbents [email protected] UK 7 January 14th 08 08:33 AM
Recumbents useful? Tom Sherman[_2_] General 12 December 6th 07 06:02 PM
Recumbents, where are they? Duram Recumbent Biking 10 January 31st 07 08:02 PM
Regarding recumbents Another group member UK 8 November 20th 04 10:29 AM