Longbikes Slipstream Seat Quistion

Old December 11th 10, 12:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ramer W. Streed

Default Longbikes Slipstream Seat Quistion

I am bulding a recumbent trike and like the adjustable hip angle on the
Peek Slipstream.

I want dimensions and tracing of the inside and outside hinge pieces so
I do not have to completely re-engineer the seat back hinge.

Thanks,
Ramer
Old December 11th 10, 01:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Longbikes Slipstream Seat Question

On 12/10/2010 6:23 PM, Ramer W. Streed wrote:
I am bulding a recumbent trike and like the adjustable hip angle on the
Peek Slipstream.

I want dimensions and tracing of the inside and outside hinge pieces so
I do not have to completely re-engineer the seat back hinge.

Were you planning on buying the seat new or used? If new, why not ask
Greg Peek?

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old January 8th 11, 12:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ramer W. Streed

Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° wrote:
On 12/10/2010 6:23 PM, Ramer W. Streed wrote:

I am bulding a recumbent trike and like the adjustable hip angle on the
Peek Slipstream.

I want dimensions and tracing of the inside and outside hinge pieces so
I do not have to completely re-engineer the seat back hinge.

Were you planning on buying the seat new or used? If new, why not ask
Greg Peek?

No, I want to build it from scratch.

Ramre

need info about recumbent bike. Longbikes Vanguard Capri Recumbent Biking 8 February 7th 11 02:55 AM
Slipstream Test P O S I T I V E !!!!!! Carmella the Roach Killer Racing 2 May 11th 08 04:12 AM
Slipstream in Tispectrum Racing 1 March 20th 08 10:49 PM
Slipstream as TdF wildcard DirtRoadie Racing 23 September 1st 07 08:21 PM
LWB or SWB? Longbikes or not? [email protected] Recumbent Biking 4 April 7th 05 10:30 AM