Photo

Old July 9th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bjornthegreat

Default Photo

I thought I'd share a great photo we took a few weeks ago! Sadly, the
forum wouldn't accept the large version, which I use as a desktop
background (all my non-unicyclist friends mock me for never having my
own pictures as a background, now I have).

I had my laptop at school for a presentation when a guy told me that
"hey, one can have a lot of fun with Photoshop?" ... he did not believe
the picture was real, but I hope my fellow unicyclists will ;D

|Filename: Gravemaskin.JPG |

bjornthegreat

Visit us at www.SandvikaUnicycling.tk
bjornthegreat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7424

Old July 9th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tr4nspo

Cool pic bjorn!!
Did you just ride that crane or drop from it?
It looks like you're in motion (head isn't focused).
Show us some more please.

--
tr4nspo

www.eenwielertrial.nl
tr4nspo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9839

Old July 9th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
stuckinwheeliemode

that's a great pic, i like the angle it was taken from. I would brighten
it up a bit though

--
stuckinwheeliemode
stuckinwheeliemode's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11984

Old July 9th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lucky_8

thats an awesome picture

--
lucky_8

unicycle for christ
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

Old July 10th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nachos

**claps** great picture! thats pretty much awesome!

--
nachos

* unicycle for christ *
nachos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11980

Old July 10th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

DEATH TO THE CRANE. KILL IT! KILL KILL KILL!!!! nice photo, looks fun!

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-GOODBYE BLUE MONDAY!-
WHATEVER! -YOU AIN'T MY DADDY!- I'm thirteen and I do WHAT I
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=218412 MY GALLERY
Goats_On_Unicycles's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12566