Colorado Singletrack

Old October 7th 03, 05:15 PM
Nick

Default Colorado Singletrack

James wrote in message om...
Per Löwdin wrote:
I just mounted a few pix from Colorado

http://www.lowdin.nu/MTB/Colorado.html

Per

Nice pictures - Some friends and I rode that section of the
Colorado Trail this last weekend - believe it or not, the
Aspens have already turned and are past there prime, and
there was already some slushy snow at the very top of the
trail - won't be long now before we're hanging up the bike
for the ski's and snowboards, at least up in the high country
- down on the front range we probably still have another
month or so of riding left.

The weekend before we did Kenosha Pass-Georgia Pass - the Aspens
were *incredible* I have some pictures I need to get posted
soon.

- Nick

http://www.thewildes.com

Old October 8th 03, 02:01 PM
Adam

Wow! Going to have to get down there some time!

We just spent 8 hours on Sunday riding out at Brandon Hills Wildlife
Preserve - and wow, it's amazing how the singletrack seems to take on a
whole new feel when the leaves are falling around you.

Check out the pix:

http://gords.cgcsys.net/ids/index.cg...ober%2005%2003

Old October 8th 03, 02:02 PM
Per Löwdin

Nice pictures - Some friends and I rode that section of the
Colorado Trail this last weekend

It is one of the best trails we have ever ridden. Long live the Summit
County Fat Tire Society who manages it.

- believe it or not, the
Aspens have already turned and are past there prime, and
there was already some slushy snow at the very top of the
trail - won't be long now before we're hanging up the bike
for the ski's and snowboards, at least up in the high country
- down on the front range we probably still have another
month or so of riding left.

Yes, the season is short in Colorado, but with all that snow in the winter I
would not complain.

Per
http://www.lowdin.nu