Is she Tammy T's Relative?

Old August 24th 04, 11:53 PM
B. Lafferty

Default Is she Tammy T's Relative?

Lori-Ann Muenzer. Striking photo by Watson of her with the Silver and
Bronze medalists. Or is she just a big boned gal from Saskatoon?

--
Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

Old August 25th 04, 12:58 AM

"B. Lafferty" writes:

Lori-Ann Muenzer. Striking photo by Watson of her with the Silver and
Bronze medalists. Or is she just a big boned gal from Saskatoon?

Just a farm girl from the Prairies I believe.

But she looked like a Winner as compared with some ******s who I won't name
that went to the Follies hoping they could snag some poontang or maybe a
Bronze on an appeal.

She's been treated like **** by the wheels that be too, having to pay her own way
to meets around the world and being minus her coach in Athens.

But like they say on the Prairies,''They make 'em tough in Saskatchewan.''

Sheesh, if you had two daughters like that, you wouldn't need a tractor to
pull the plow.

--
le Vent a Dos, Davey Crockett
Six Day Site: http://members.rogers.com/sixday/
Old August 25th 04, 05:54 AM
Benjamin Weiner

"B. Lafferty" wrote:

Lori-Ann Muenzer. Striking photo by Watson of her with the Silver and
Bronze medalists. Or is she just a big boned gal from Saskatoon?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...final/DSC_0379

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?i...muenzerflowers

Doesn't look anything like TT, but looks like she could black your eye
for suggesting it.
Old August 25th 04, 09:26 AM
Ryan Cousineau

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...omen_sprint_fi
nal/DSC_0379

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?i...muenzerflowers

Doesn't look anything like TT, but looks like she could black your eye
for suggesting it.

In honour of the greatest television show ever (Futurama), I hereby dub
her Lori-Ann "The Crushinator" Muenzer.

Anyone else notice that her final gold-medal sprint was a tactically
unsound power play? Well, I guess it's not unsound when you have that
much more power than your opponent: she practically let pretty little
Abbasova have her wheel, and then simply rode away, draft be damned.

I'm glad to have this to celebrate, especially since our star hurdler,
Perdita Felicien, managed to fall down going over hurdle one, injuring
her ankle and even taking out the Russian running in the next lane.

Thrill of victory, agony of defeat (oh, who am I kidding? I care about
cycling medals way more than track medals),
--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.wiredcola.com
Verus de parvis; verus de magnis.
Old August 25th 04, 10:48 AM

Ryan Cousineau writes:

Anyone else notice that her final gold-medal sprint was a tactically
unsound power play?

Well it didn't look too technically excellent and I have a notion that El
Dorado would have been just another ''almost'' is the finish line had been
another 20 meters down the track.

But she rode it from the front like a Winner and having been ignored and
screwed over so many times by Officialdom, had much more right than Judith to
Flash the Finger

I'm glad to have this to celebrate, especially since our star hurdler,
Perdita Felicien, managed to fall down going over hurdle one, injuring
her ankle and even taking out the Russian running in the next lane.

Davey wonders if she got any Roubles for taking out the Russkie?

Davey also thinks ''Fair Play'' at the Follies is a Crock of **** since the
officials refused a re-run of that final.

Old August 25th 04, 12:48 PM
Andy Coggan

"B. Lafferty" wrote:

Lori-Ann Muenzer. Striking photo by Watson of her with the Silver and
Bronze medalists. Or is she just a big boned gal from Saskatoon?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...final/DSC_0379

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?i...muenzerflowers

Doesn't look anything like TT, but looks like she could black your eye
for suggesting it.

WTF do you expect her to look like? She's an athlete with an Olympic gold
medal in a power event, not a runway model.

Andy Coggan

Old August 25th 04, 12:54 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:48:50 GMT, Andy Coggan wrote:
WTF do you expect her to look like? She's an athlete with an Olympic gold
medal in a power event, not a runway model.

So is she:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...r666416685.jpg
Old August 25th 04, 01:18 PM
Ilan Vardi

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message ink.net...
Lori-Ann Muenzer. Striking photo by Watson of her with the Silver and
Bronze medalists. Or is she just a big boned gal from Saskatoon?

When I saw the abs of the 1500m women soon after Muenzer's jelly roll around
the waist, I wondered whether cyclists are really athletes. Anyway, it
reminded me why I didn't like wearing a skinsuit.

-ilan