Inflatable Clown Costume

Old January 9th 09, 09:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

Default Inflatable Clown Costume

Came in the post today!! yayayayay
[image:
http://photos-d.ll.facebook.com/phot...3659_9247.jpg]

[image:
http://photos-h.ll.facebook.com/phot...3663_4924.jpg]

I cycled to the park in it. It as amazing.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old January 9th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fraggle

Lol, that's cool.

--
Fraggle

F.
Old January 9th 09, 09:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Where did you get it?

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old January 9th 09, 09:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

I don't mean this to sound mean, but when you have that costume on I
hate you.

I'm sorry.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).
Help to keep JC all Billy, all the time. Do your part, resurrect and
use his threads. BTM FTW.
My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?
Old January 9th 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

I don't hate you, but you do stand a chance of getting beat up if you
ride down the street like that...

What are your plans for the costume?

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper
Old January 9th 09, 09:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Biggestbtc

Wow. That's something else. I hope you don't pop it on your uni.

--
Biggestbtc

~Benjamin
Unicycle For Christ

Old January 9th 09, 09:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

johnfoss;1167609 wrote:
I don't hate you, but you do stand a chance of getting beat up if you
ride down the street like that...

What are your plans for the costume?

I have no idea! I saw it on ebay and just bid for it. But its amazing
! It has a fan so when i press a button it inflates in a few seconds

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old January 10th 09, 02:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
critter

Biggestbtc;1167611 wrote:
Wow. That's something else. I hope you don't pop it on your uni.

safety equipment? ...you know, air bags.

You look like a clown. dat dat dada dada dat dat dahhhh

--
critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding!
Old January 10th 09, 06:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
munimutant

Kid, you just gave me and my whole family a great laugh! That is just
hysterical. Makes me want to buy one and wear on my next muni ride! Way
to go. You're a true individual!

--
munimutant
Old January 10th 09, 06:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Cookies_and_Mischief

That is awesome!!!

--
Cookies_and_Mischief