Latex on tubular base tape

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 4th 05, 08:11 AM
Michael Press

Default Most Influential Person in my Cycling career/ was latex

In article ,
"Jay Beattie" wrote:

"Peter Cole" wrote in message
David Damerell wrote:
Quoting Tom Nakashima :

been there a few times myself. I was determine to learn

bicycle maintenance
and learn the correct way. I'm very pleased with the

information I've
gathered from Jobst and still use many of those methods and

suggestion
today. I have saved a lot of money and time working on my

bike, and have
had years of pleasurable riding experiences.

Not to make this all Jobst's fanclub, but he is the second on

the list of
people from whom I have learned the most about bicycles - the

first is
Sheldon. The things I have learned have been enormously

useful.

I have to agree about the learning, but I also find the NG

really boring
without Jobst.

Not so! The signature lines are enterainment enough. I am
learning to swear in French.

Bone rot!

--
Michael Press