Old NAUCC racing results -- where?

Old August 4th 05, 03:18 PM
David_Stone

Default Old NAUCC racing results -- where?

Hey, gang. Where can I find NAUCC racing results from 2001? I can't seem
to find any info from the Toronto races.

Are the 2005 results posted yet?

I'm trying to record the results of our club members, tho most of the
results at this point would be for me. I don't seem to have raced in
2002 (funny -- I thought I did).

There are also some kids and a few adults in my club who raced in the
recent NAUCCs. I can find all the info for 2003 and 2004, but I can't
find 2001 or 2005 (it may be too soon for 2005).

Thanks!

--
David_Stone

Dictator for Life,
NYUC
David_Stone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3834

Old August 23rd 05, 07:37 PM
constance.cotter

David,
Results from the 05 NAUCC haven't been posted yet. My goal is to get the
info to Gilby and updated by this weekend.

As you know, I've been a little busy in Switzerland the past 3 weeks!

Connie
USA President

--
constance.cotter - Unicycling Newbie for 25 years
constance.cotter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9039

Old August 24th 05, 12:44 AM
tadaniels

David,

You didn't ask about 2002 results. I still have the 2002 results (both
NAUCC and UNICON) if you need them.

Tom

--
tadaniels - Former USA President
tadaniels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/352

Old August 24th 05, 02:34 AM
David_Stone

Connie and Tom,

Thanks! I didn't expect the 2005 results yet, Connie! I'm glad you all
had such a great trip. I just wasn't sure where to look.

Tom, I'd love the results from 2002, but only if I participated. I can't
recall whether I did, but my impression is that I must not have, because
when I checked, I didn't see my name anywhere. I remember that that
year, I only went for a few days (with my brother, John) and that I had
a great time. But I can't recall racing. Hmmm...

Thanks for any help!

Old August 24th 05, 04:06 AM
Gilby

The 2002 results are at: http://unicycling.org/usa/naucc/2002/results/

The NUC 2001 website is at:
http://www.torontounicyclists.ca/tnucmain.htm

However, I only found the MUni results on there. In any case, I have
uploaded all the results to the USA website:
http://unicycling.org/usa/nuc/2001/

--
Gilby - Unicyclist.com Webmaster
Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1

Old August 24th 05, 08:53 PM
constance.cotter

David,
I just checked - and you weren't even a registered non-competitor for
the 2002 NAUCC. Maybe you were in Seattle only for Unicon?

If you (or anybody) wants a quick printout of their results (excluding
the final day) for NAUCC 2005, let me know. Making the web page data
will take a little longer, as I still have to enter the results from the
final day of competition.

Connie