Unicyclist assaulted on Halifax street

Old August 24th 05, 08:05 PM
darchibald

Default Unicyclist assaulted on Halifax street

3/4 of the way down. I saw this in the paper probably a week ago. The
city is the capital of the province and like 2 hrs away from me. I was
there last week. The paper is for the whole province and I think maybe
the Atlantic Provinces too.

http://www.herald.ns.ca/stories/2005...ovaScotia.html

David

--
darchibald - Street Unicyclist

' Album 481' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/album481) - My Gallery

'Ninjas are thought to be able to run faster than ordinary men, scale
impossible walls, and endure the severest of pain.
Sounds like I'm a ninja after all.' - Dustin Michels
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

Old August 24th 05, 08:11 PM
redhead

oh crap!!!

--
redhead - South Florida's Unicycle Club
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

Old August 24th 05, 08:30 PM
ChangingLINKS.com

It's all good.

They didn't *get* the unicycle.

--
ChangingLINKS.com - member

Drew Brown
'Changing LINKS' (http://www.ChangingLINKS.com)
ChangingLINKS.com's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5468

Old August 24th 05, 08:31 PM
DigitalDave

mob action sux ....
(Freakn punks)

--
DigitalDave - Ðîgï†å||¥ ËñhÂÑ€èÐ

'nf7-s ~ xp2400mobile'
(http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=21988)
'20,124 3dm01' (http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8399731)
my will to live was stronger than my will to die. - iggy pop
that which does not kill me, makes me stronger. - friedrich nietzsche
1899
if it's popular, then what's it got to do with us? - mens room wall
'my gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/digitaldave)
'my avatar is not scary'
(http://www.scaryornot.com/index.php?id=70&c=all)
DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003

Old August 24th 05, 08:46 PM
fexnix

HAHAHa!

please forgive me, that sounded so funny when I read it.

They tried to steal it, without succes, the guy must have been holding
on to the uni pretty tight.

--
fexnix - 75 cm sidehop ^

'*My fresh gallery*' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
'knarkargänget' (http://surl.se/elt)

\"u can **** off u retard it says sidehop not high jump so shut da f**k
up and go ride a b*ke. nob!\" /butty
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Old August 24th 05, 09:17 PM
Naomi

"darchibald" om wrote in
message nicyclist.com...

3/4 of the way down. I saw this in the paper probably a week ago. The
city is the capital of the province and like 2 hrs away from me. I was
there last week. The paper is for the whole province and I think maybe
the Atlantic Provinces too.

http://www.herald.ns.ca/stories/2005...ovaScotia.html

"attempted theft of a late-night unicyclist."

It is rather odd that the reporter seems to think it was the rider that was
being stolen. But then again, what use would the average mugger have for a
unicycle?

Nao.

Old August 24th 05, 11:27 PM
redwelly

Naomi wrote:
[B
"attempted theft of a late-night unicyclist."

It is rather odd that the reporter seems to think it was the rider
that was
being stolen.[/b]

"no Father, I don't tink you understand; she was robbed... they stole
her!"

Sam

--
redwelly - End to Ender