New TORKER unicycles!

Old August 23rd 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Default New TORKER unicycles!

At TORKER's new website you can see they're new line of unicycle, the
Unistar AX, as well as the new edition of the CX SE: www.torkerusa.com

The AX series includes Torker's first 29er!

Also, watch for the newly designed DX frame.

--
forrestunifreak

Forrest Rowell, Mr Addict.
Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My
gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

Old August 23rd 06, 05:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

'www.torkerusa.com' (http://www.torkerusa.com)

The AX series includes Torker's first 29er!

Also, watch for the newly designed DX frame.

Still waiting to see the 2007 DX with the new improved frame!

--
MuniAddict

Uni...it's just a cycle I'm going through.

Impotence: It's just nature's way of saying no hard feelings.

Old August 23rd 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
october

terry,

it looks just like the old frame, except:

it has a collar welded at the bottom of the seat tube,
and there is more clearance between the frame and tire...

my friend got it yesterday, i will try to get some pictures of it as
soon as i see him, if anyone's interested...

october

--
october
october's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12451

Old August 23rd 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Forrest, I don't see the AX on the site, where is it?

October, Does the frame look diffrent? Like the crown, If so, could you
get pics posted?

--
Evan Byrne
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old August 23rd 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Evan Byrne wrote:
Forrest, I don't see the AX on the site, where is it?

On the left menu, go down to were it says "unicycles". Then click on
AX.

Old August 23rd 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

What does the A stand for in AX? The 29er looks cool.

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
Evan wrote:
i just found some candy in a suitcase under my bed, i have no clue how
old it is...i ate it anyway

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old August 23rd 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
october

it is exactly the same... except for the things i mentioned in my above
post... the collar is maybe an inch tall, and an 1/8th thick, right
around the base of the tube.
i will try to get pics as soon as i can... i will take pics of the old
DX and the new one side by side...

Old August 23rd 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MERCYME

Woah that AX 29er is looking pretty sleak.

--
MERCYME

You'll find me around.
MERCYME's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9764

Old August 23rd 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

[image:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...orkermenu.jpg]

intresting..