Triton Sponge frames... titanium trials.

Old October 4th 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Default Triton Sponge frames... titanium trials.

Borgschulze wrote:

What we need on this forum is more moderators to remove crappy posts
like the one I just made, and all the other junk filtered through it.

Does your picture fall in the junk category?

I quite like it, btw. I shaved my head too once.

--
ivan

Sledgehammer for Jebusentropy isn't what it used
to be.
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 4th 07, 05:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

ivan wrote:
Does your picture fall in the junk category?

I quite like it, btw. I shaved my head too once.

Yes it does, because this is a thread about an amazing jump in
Unicycling technology, not about some guy riding a Koxx posting my
picture saying people that look like me shouldn't be taken seriously.

--
Borgschulze

'deviantART'
(http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/)'Gravity'
(http://videos.observedtrials.net/Gravity.wmv) is -not- the
issue.
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 4th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Borgschulze wrote:
Yes it does, because this is a thread about an amazing jump in
Unicycling technology, not about some guy riding a Koxx posting my
picture saying people that look like me shouldn't be taken seriously.

You know you can report that post if it upsets you so mutch...

Peter M

--
Probailer2

Supported by www.municycle.com

Jerrick wrote:

I wonder if more people will start putting some themes into their uni
design. Except Koxx, they already have the drug theme covered.

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 4th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Probailer2 wrote:
You know you can report that post if it upsets you so mutch...

Peter M

I already have, Gilby is snoozing it seems.

It doesn't upset me, it's just dumb that we are still talking about it,
people skimming the thread for information are now going to be annoyed
because some idiot posted a picture of me, which wastes more time.

I'm done posting in this thread till someone asks a question that is on
topic, or till the weight of the frame is posted along with the price.

Please use spell check in the future.

Old October 4th 07, 05:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Borgschulze wrote:
Please use spell check in the future.

Why would I need to use spell check?
People understand what I say.
There are other people that can't even spell there own name right, so
don't tell me to use spell check.
No offence.

Peter M

--
Probailer2

Old October 4th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
IsaactheMasters

All right here is the trition in a bit of action. Sorry if the photos
are all messed up, I hate blog posting cause somehow they get all
messed up. I have heaps of photos on myspace and facebook. anyways
here are a few. If someone reizes these I will delelete this post
cause they are huge. thanks
[image: http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/66...isaacuni1.jpg]
[image: http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/66...isaacuni2.jpg]
[image: http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/66...isaacuni3.jpg]
[image: http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/66...isaacuni4.jpg]

--
IsaactheMasters
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 4th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Probailer2 wrote:
Why would I need to use spell check?
People understand what I say.
There are other people that can't even spell there own name right, so
don't tell me to use spell check.
No offence.

Peter M

Jesus, you offer him some addvice and you get: "use spell check". And
to add your forein arn't you?

Btw: sweet pics!

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 4th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onelesscar

Here they are, resized.

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...&d=1191520712]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...&d=1191520719]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...&d=1191520724]
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...&d=1191520734]

|Filename: isaacuni4.jpg |

onelesscar

Catching the coker fever.
http://www.usenet.com
Old October 4th 07, 07:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

That frame is so hott. Nice job Sponge.

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)

DustinSchaap wrote:
Amanda Gallacher? That girl is awesome!

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 4th 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

onelesscar wrote:
Here they are, resized.
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...&d=1191520719]

Love it, the frame just looks like it means business.

--
Borgschulze

'deviantART'
(http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/)'Gravity'
(http://videos.observedtrials.net/Gravity.wmv) is -not- the
issue.
http://www.usenet.com

Triton Sponge frames... titanium trials. Sponge Unicycling 275 December 29th 07 04:11 AM
Sponge and Joe Hodges... London Trials Video Sponge Unicycling 22 August 8th 06 11:25 AM
TiTerra titanium frames vigur Marketplace 4 February 20th 06 03:56 AM
custom titanium frames Brink General 13 September 14th 04 01:22 AM
Titanium Frames Around Australia Recumbent Style Australia 15 May 3rd 04 02:14 PM