big rattle snake on Mathew Winters

Old June 5th 06, 05:26 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

Default big rattle snake on Mathew Winters

Big rattle snake right on the trail, they were throwing rocks at him
and he wouldn't leave even after he got hit in the head with a rock.

He wouldn't give up his space, and it became a challenge "the snakey".

I took my bike, and was going to throw it at him, but then I thought
"well if he don't leave and stays he's got my bike and I'd have to get
bit to get my bike back", so I didn't throw my bike at him.

But he was big, and rattling and quite scary.

You couldn't see him if he wasn't rattling, and he was right on the
side of the trail anyone walking by would have been bitten.

Quite scary..

Old June 5th 06, 09:04 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...
Big rattle snake right on the trail, they were throwing rocks at him
and he wouldn't leave even after he got hit in the head with a rock.

He wouldn't give up his space, and it became a challenge "the snakey".

I took my bike, and was going to throw it at him, but then I thought
"well if he don't leave and stays he's got my bike and I'd have to get
bit to get my bike back", so I didn't throw my bike at him.

But he was big, and rattling and quite scary.

You couldn't see him if he wasn't rattling, and he was right on the
side of the trail anyone walking by would have been bitten.

Quite scary..

Amazing. Good thing you didn't throw your bike. One can only imagine what
would have happened. It would have been an event of unimagined proportions
with an outcome that can't even be imagined.

Really.

You done good.

Marty

Old June 5th 06, 09:16 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

Wow, I was out there yesterday & guess I lucked out. What part of the
trail was it?

I ran into a rattler last year on the hogback just across from
Matthew/Winters. Pretty scary.

Old June 5th 06, 10:24 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

David Waters wrote:
punk zahn wrote more fiction because we all know he doesn't have a bike:

snip

Yawn.

ditto

JD

Old June 6th 06, 12:30 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

"dilecticon" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
:
:"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

We roll played this, it was an animatronic snake. That's why it was not
injured when beaned by the rock, although the servos froze up a bit for
a moment.

Truman Libby was a bad boy.

Watching this unfold is like watching some moron try to bite his own ear.
It's pathetic and hysterical all at the same time.

Marty

Old June 6th 06, 04:46 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

In article ,
says...
:
:"dilecticon" wrote in message
:news:MPG.1eee4c855073404a9896d1@localhost...
: In article ,
:
says...
: :
: :"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
: roups.com...
[...]

Dog + tail = circle.
Old June 6th 06, 08:09 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

JD wrote:
David Waters wrote:
punk zahn wrote more fiction because we all know he doesn't have a bike:

snip

Yawn.

ditto

JD

hahaha, look at the Newbon animation it's animator Steven Spielberg.
hahaha, and it doesn't believe it... yet it works for a Jewish owned
media corporation... hahahaha, that is funny...

SNAKE!!!! Gags Australia 1 January 23rd 06 11:57 AM
Argh it's a snake! snake, a snake! cfsmtb Australia 6 December 30th 05 02:44 PM
Snake bites mountain biker Marty Australia 0 December 28th 05 09:30 AM
Snakes on the trail recycled Unicycling 21 May 16th 05 07:05 PM
FA: Trek Snake Skin sleeveless jersey women's M 9sDura-Ace Marketplace 1 August 31st 03 12:30 AM