Resolution

Old September 18th 03, 09:22 AM
daino149

Default Resolution

On or before midnight, October 17, 2003 Hawaiian Standard Time I, Daniel
S Inouye, will have wheel walked half the length of a basketball court
no less then one time. Additionally, I will be able to wheel walk no
less then the distance from the baseline of a basketball court to the
free-throw line at least three out of every five tries.

If I fail to meet these requirements, I will...

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

A One That Isn't Cold Is Scardely A One At All

Old September 18th 03, 09:29 AM
jagur

i wish i could commit to that.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gall...x_flipped.gif]

Old September 18th 03, 11:55 AM
dustin

daino149 wrote:
*If I fail to meet these requirements, I will... *

...fly Dustin and his wife to Hawaii for personalized daily training
sessions until Dustin certifies that I have mastered the afformentioned
skill.

--
dustin - on and off the road again

dustin kelm
'dustinkelm.com' (http://www.dustin.kelm.com)
isa40:30.31

"You are only limited by your imagination."
dustin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/920