Grinding Coffee While on a Bicycle Tour

Old June 3rd 08, 11:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
catzz66

Default Grinding Coffee While on a Bicycle Tour

SMS wrote:
catzz66 wrote:

Bob wrote:

Kudos for solving a problem that few even knew existed but until or
unless you design a practical on-the-bike espresso maker I guess I'll
have to avoid bike camping tours.

Regards,
Bob Hunt

Considering what some people pay for their bikes, they could arrange
to camp near a $tarbuck$. Personally, I love coffee, but don't drink
it on rides. Living in the southwest US, I am usually needing to
drink more water and prefer it to be cool.

Iced coffee is great for hot weather rides. You really want to ensure
that you are getting enough coffee on every ride.

Truthfully, I get plenty of coffee every day. I just don't want to have
to ever utter the words grande or venti or tall to get it. =]
Old June 3rd 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
SMS

catzz66 wrote:

Truthfully, I get plenty of coffee every day. I just don't want to have
to ever utter the words grande or venti or tall to get it. =]

Just don't go to Starbucks and engage in Starbucks-Speak.

Me, I'll have s double, decaf, non-fat, soy, grande, latte.
Old June 3rd 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dane Buson

SMS wrote:
catzz66 wrote:

Truthfully, I get plenty of coffee every day. I just don't want to have
to ever utter the words grande or venti or tall to get it. =]

Just don't go to Starbucks and engage in Starbucks-Speak.

Me, I'll have s double, decaf, non-fat, soy, grande, latte.

I'm reasonably sure you forgot the twist of lemon.

--
Dane Buson -
When I woke up this morning, my girlfriend asked if I had slept well.
Old June 3rd 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
catzz66[_2_]

Truthfully, I get plenty of coffee every day. I just don't want to have
to ever utter the words grande or venti or tall to get it. =]

Just don't go to Starbucks and engage in Starbucks-Speak.

I'll have no problem complying with that suggestion.