Stoddard wells ridin

Old December 17th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Default Stoddard wells ridin

Lol thanks, the clip really didnt do a justice to the danger aspect. The
unicyce leaning on the wall was actually hanging and that was a verticle
cliff face...

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i d e n t !
CODY [/b]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[b]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*' (http://www.vimeo.com/824231)
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! ' (http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com' (renegadejuggling.com)
Old December 17th 08, 05:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Unicaw89;1151492 wrote:
SThis area put the CMW natural trials course to an utter shame!

Jee... thanks.

More importantly, how far away is that place from my house?

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Dept Clock' (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/)
'definitely' (http://d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/)
'California Mountain Unicycle Weekend 2008'
(http://www.unicycling.com/muni/2008/)
Old December 17th 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

At least 145 miles . http://tinyurl.com/62y2os

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::
Old December 17th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

I did the same thing as you. Before I was in to unicycling, I used to
dirt bike there all the time! It was really fun, but the MUni there
would be way to easy. I think the trails were only good at +25 mph. I
had forgotten about all those rocks, but I recognize them from the
videos. I did a bit of challenging rock climbing in that spot a few
years ago, and even found a nice pair of Oakley goggles right where you
were riding. I'd love to try some natural trials there, but this weekend
would be bad if it keeps raining like this.

Were you near Bell Mountain?

--
crazyjoe

*'uniproshop.com' (http://uniproshop.com)*
*'MySpace' (http://myspace.com/myspace_joespace)*
*'deviantART' (http://thecrazyjoe.deviantart.com/)*
Old December 17th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

crazyjoe;1151901 wrote:
I did the same thing as you. Before I was in to unicycling, I used to
dirt bike there all the time! It was really fun, but the MUni there
would be way to easy. I think the trails were only good at +25 mph. I
had forgotten about all those rocks, but I recognize them from the
videos. I did a bit of challenging rock climbing in that spot a few
years ago, and even found a nice pair of Oakley goggles right where you
were riding. I'd love to try some natural trials there, but this weekend
would be bad if it keeps raining like this.

Were you near Bell Mountain?

Rain cycle ends today and it will be clear skies Thurs-Sunday, so no
problems weather-wise. It will be kinda cold though, with temps topping
out around 48 degrees F. But I generally prefer cool weather since I get
warm when I ride. http://tinyurl.com/5wd2rg

Old December 18th 08, 08:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JosephCampbell

ya this place is sick for sure!!!
lets ride guys.
who is thinking unofficial trials event here? i am.

--
JosephCampbell

KOXX distributor USA/(North America) is www.renegadejuggling.com
My web page
www.myspace.com/josephcampbell
My video
http://www.vimeo.com/1636746
-JOE
Old December 18th 08, 08:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

JosephCampbell;1152406 wrote:
ya this place is sick for sure!!!
lets ride guys.
who is thinking unofficial trials event here? i am.

Great idea! We should do something. I'd be more than happy to help set
up an event.

Old December 18th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

crazyjoe;1152407 wrote:
Great idea! We should do something. I'd be more than happy to help set
up an event.

Great! You can be in charge of moving the rocks around!

Old December 18th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

I talked with Cody earlier today and he suggested that we try to plan a
group ride at Stoddard Wells after the holidays, like around Jan/Feb.
The I-15 was closed in that area as recently as yesterday due to extreme
weather and SNOW!

He also can't ride this Sunday due to work conflict, and I can't ride
Saturday for the same reason. I will likely go there this Sunday at
least to check it out and get some practice riding in.

Old December 19th 08, 06:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

JosephCampbell;1152406 wrote:
ya this place is sick for sure!!!
lets ride guys.
who is thinking unofficial trials event here? i am.

Ohh yeah fo sho sho, Like we were talkin about at the wells, a bi
annual unoficial trials comp would be great, open to uni and bike.