I'm Tired Of These Ungrateful Hurricane Victims

Old October 11th 05, 01:33 AM
Biff Hitler

Default I'm Tired Of These Ungrateful Hurricane Victims

"Jeff Starr" wrote in message
How come, nobody wants to save all
those mutilated people in Africa?

Good idea. The really neat thing about America is that you, yes YOU, can
run for office and make this so.

Of course, one must keep in mind that the cornerstone of democracy is that
the minority agree to be governed by the majority. And our body politic is
rapidly putting that concept into the toilet.

Old October 11th 05, 12:15 PM
Bill

Biff Hitler wrote:
"Jeff Starr" wrote in message

Of course, one must keep in mind that the cornerstone of democracy is that
the minority agree to be governed by the majority. And our body politic is
rapidly putting that concept into the toilet.

You wouldn't in such a rush to help other countries if you saw our
national debt and thought about all the needy people in our country.
Our nation debt is in the Trillions of dollars yet the politicians talk
about reducing the deficit? Did you know that China has a marker on us
for over 1.5 Trillion? What if all these countries wanted their money
back, like um, (right now)??? I have not seen a politician yet talk
about reducing the debt, only the deficit, and any deficit adds to the
debt. We are paying something like 300 billion or so dollars every month
just on the interest.
Bill Baka