12-14 year old riders - click this

Old January 3rd 09, 05:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1radler

Default 12-14 year old riders - click this

Uni_Brian;1163363 wrote:
hey, wait, raphael's youtube channel says he's 15, why's this?

because my big brother signed up and hes 15

--
1radler

*_Unicycle.tv (\"http://www.unicycle.tv\")_*
*'*------------------------------------------*:Sponsored
by:*------------------------------------------*,*
*_Unicycle-Tirol.at (\"http://www.unicycle-tirol.at\")_*
')-720unispin-O'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2437158)
Old January 3rd 09, 05:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unigurd

NAME:[/b] SIGURD DAM SONNIKS
*AGE:* 13
*BIRTHDAY:* MARCH 5 1995
*RIDING STYLE*:MOSTLY TRIALS AND SOME STREET
*COUNTRY:* DENMARK
*DAILY PRACTICE TIME:* UHH... HMM... ERRR...

*SOME FAVORITE TRICKS:
jump up five pallets
doubleflip (twohanded )
outflip
backflip
uhh.. bailing
crankflip to onefoot riding

[b]working on:*
Every trials line i stumble across.

*Worked on before changing to trials around a week ago:*
kickflip
treyflip
doubleflip onehanded
in - in 360 unispin
outflipping down a tricky curved ledge
no footer tiregrabs with legs straight out in the air
540 unispin
doubleflipping down anything, ANYTHING, without bending my seatpost

Now is dinner for me time, so i can't sit here and write the lists
longer

--
Unigurd

Old January 3rd 09, 05:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
simonb

Any Terrain;1163346 wrote:
I need to see this amazing!

No... They found him, somewhere in this universe....

i think they found him and then modified him to be godly at flatland

--
simonb

)--360unispin-O 3rd place
Old January 3rd 09, 06:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
simonb

add 540 unispins to my list! i landed them an hour ago!
im so hyper and excited woooooooo!!!!!!

--
simonb

)-540unispin-'O, 3rd

360 unispin-3rd
Old January 3rd 09, 11:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

Name: Peter D***** D******
Age: 14
Birthday: none
Riding Style: street, flat, freestyle
Country: Democratic Republic of Minnesota
Daily Practice Time: basically none during winter

Some favorite tricks:
seatwrap
gliding
3spin
kickup mount
no-footer rev

working on:
hickflips, outflips, rolling wraps, sej flips

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqkj_5d6Y)
')-Crankflip-'O,
5th'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNVgwwHR9M)
Old January 3rd 09, 11:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tabler1010

Name: Albert Coia
Age: 13
DOB: 10 October 1995
Country: USA
Type of riding: a little bit of everything
Practice time: when its warm 30-90 Min.
Time Started: 21 may 2008
Beginner tricks:
180 hop twist
360 hop twist
Largest drop: four feet
Highest jump: 30cm
Most stairs ridden down: 15 I could do more but can’t find a set big
enough

--
tabler1010
Old January 4th 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
WHampson

Name: Wylie Hampson
Age:14
Birthday: March 14
Style: Street/trials kinda working on some flat.
Country:US
Riding since: March 14, 2008
Practice time: with snow: usually 0 hours a day. Without snow: anywhere
from 0-3 hours a day.(usually more than 0)

tricks:
1. 180 unispin(seat in and out), just static, working on rolling,
haven't tried one handed
2. Zero Plant
3. Rolling hop up 3 pallets.
4. jump about a 2.5 foot gap.
5. Ride one footed.
6. back crank roll.
7. Seat drop.
8. Various mounts like 180 mount, kick-up, and wrap-around mounts.

I'm working on a forward crank roll and hope to get rolling wraps soon,
and I wanna start working on 360 unispins.

--
WHampson

ALRIGHT!!!
Old January 4th 09, 10:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

1radler;1163345 wrote:
haha

so here is mine:

NAME:[/b] RAPHAEL PöHAM
*AGE:* 13
*BIRTHDAY:* 9TH OF AUGUST '95
*RIDING STYLE:* STREET & FLAT AND SOME TRIAL (BUT NOT OFTEN)
*COUNTRY:* AUSTRIA (NOT AUSTRALIA = *_NO_* KANGARUS)
*DAILY PRACTICE TIME:* HUM...SOMETIMES 5 HOURS AND SOMETIMES HALF AN
OUR...EVERY DAY DIFFRENT:ROLLEYES:

*-_~TRICKS_YOU_CAN_DO~_-

[b]1.* Fifthsideflip
*2.* 720 Unispin
*3.* Tripleflip
*4.* 450/180/450
*5.* 270/180/180/180/180/180/270
*6.* Big-Fakieflip
*7.* Treydouble
*8.* 1/2 Backroll then 5spin then other 1/2 backroll
*9.* hum.........
*10.* äähhhh...
*11.* 180 Unispin

i think this was my best tricks, but i have some other hard tricks
(most Flat-Tricks, but i don't know the name of them

Cheers

*-_Raphael_-*

I'm blown away, when do you start riding!?

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 4 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009
-Style of riding:- Street & Trials
'*MOST RECENT VIDEO*' (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=oVGRBwxoXyw)
'*VIDEOS*' (www.youtube.com/unisykolist)
Old January 4th 09, 10:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rabieskid

Name: dan
Age:12
Birthday:may 12 1996
Riding Style:trials street muni
Country: isle of wight
Daily Practice Time usely once a day

err i can unispin
55 one footers
hop up about 3 to 4 pallets
hop into a 5 foot drop in ramp
grind
im working on learning how to glide or coast same thing i think

--
rabieskid
Old January 4th 09, 11:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jakob CB

Age:14
Birthday: September 30
Style: Street/flat/and sometimes trial (but not very often)
Country: Austria
Riding since: I think I got my first unicycle 2 years ago and 1,5 years
ago my friend told me that you can do more than riding and so we did our
first tricks.
Practice time: In Winter: 0-3 hours (more often 0) In Summer: 0-5 hours

Tricks you can do:
1. 180 unispin, inspin, rolling, static
2. Zero plants
3. Sideway and Rolling hop up 3 pallets
4. Grind on pedal/crank
5. Ride one footed
6. Backroll
7. Wheelwalking
8. Various mounts like 180 jumpmount, sidejumpmount,...
9. ehhmm..I don't know any more..

I'm working on wrap walks and 3spins (the only problem is my left foot,
I can't get him to the pedal)

--
Jakob CB

*_Team Crankbreakers_*