FS Specialized Carbon Pro Road Shoes 2004 model. $90.00

Old May 9th 04, 03:06 AM
Bman

Default FS Specialized Carbon Pro Road Shoes 2004 model. $90.00

For Sale Specialized Carbon Pro Road Shoes 2004 model . Carbon sole
with vents.
One rachet and 2 velcro per shoe. Stiff and light. Black with white
stiching with vents for air flow. Body Dynamic design. Good shoe used
3 times, I will throw in some Look cleats.

$90.+ ship. Retail is 185.00.

Old May 10th 04, 07:33 AM
bike writer

Bman's are a 44. There is a pair of 43s recently posted (maybe last 3
days). The 43 seller says they run a size large in this particular
model.

"DIGTRI" wrote in message . com...
What size are these shoes?

om...

Old May 13th 04, 01:39 AM
Gordon Cumming

I use these same shoes, they run true to size very well.

"bike writer" wrote in message
om...
Bman's are a 44. There is a pair of 43s recently posted (maybe last 3
days). The 43 seller says they run a size large in this particular
model.

"DIGTRI" wrote in message

. com...
What size are these shoes?