Unicon Videos.

Old September 27th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kapoute

Default Unicon Videos.

unicycledood;1103003 wrote:
Bump!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone even film the street comp? I've been hanging out of this for
too long.

I did. What do you want to see?

--
kapoute

Julien Renaud

'Communauté des monocyclistes de Montréal'
(http://www.monotreal.bbconcept.net)
Old September 27th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

kapoute;1103637 wrote:
I did. What do you want to see?

Loic's (2), Caron's (3), and Jon Atwell's (4) deffinatly. And maybe
anyone else who looked really good. If you could do this that would be
great! I am sure Christian will agree with these 3 runs. If you can put
them up that would be great, thanks!

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'
Old September 27th 08, 08:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

I indeedly agree!

Unicycle.tv are looking a little slack... were no unicycle.tv staff
there to film or something? If so then thats pretty weak... considering
its unicon.

Interesting to hear about the final trick thing not getting filmed. But
if you only get 2attempts then its not so bad.

Edit: HAH! Of course they were there... I'm forgetting about the other
videos that have been uploaded. I'm just a streethead I guess.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old September 27th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kapoute

Here you go guys: street runs of Adrien,Loic,Arthur and Jon.

Sorry for the bad video quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLaDINSkNVw

Old September 27th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

kapoute;1103831 wrote:
Here you go guys: street runs of Adrien,Loic,Arthur and Jon.

Sorry for the bad video quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLaDINSkNVw

Eh... those street runs were somewhat dissapointing.

I think Loic should have won.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Old September 27th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

kapoute;1103831 wrote:
Here you go guys: street runs of Adrien,Loic,Arthur and Jon.

Sorry for the bad video quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLaDINSkNVw

Thanks for putting them up!
I agree with Pele, Loic had a better run, maybe because Adrien was more
consistant and did the frontflip...

Old September 28th 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Thanks for uploading!

Well done for picking up 4th jon lol no offense but were you
surprised?
I agree loic shold have won, although they all fell sooo many times...
Adrien was more consistant but without his flip his run was very very
short.
Arthur... Dunno where he fit in there. The other riders must have had
terrible runs. Although Arthur did really well to not do any flat.

The NAUCC street comp was more impressive to be honest. The tricks
maybe have been simpler but it looks more professional when your
consistant.

--
unicycledood

Old September 30th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

I agree that was disappointing. Loic should of won. I expected the
tricks and consistency to be better from all of them. And the street
course wasn't that great either. I'm hoping the street will be a lot
better at the next unicon

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old September 30th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

SkierAlex;1105296 wrote:
I agree that was disappointing. Loic should of won. I expected the
tricks and consistency to be better from all of them. And the street
course wasn't that great either. I'm hoping the street will be a lot
better at the next unicon

Yes, It's up to you and Chris to make sure things get done properly

Unicon XIV videos olarf Unicycling 5 August 10th 08 10:38 PM
Videos from the Video Competition at UNICON Johann3s Unicycling 11 August 17th 06 03:18 AM
UNICON 13 Videos swarbrim Unicycling 5 August 17th 06 12:10 AM
Unicon 12 Videos Lutz Unicycling 5 December 2nd 04 08:55 PM
Unicon 12 freestyle videos john_childs Unicycling 6 November 28th 04 02:24 AM