Today I injured...

Old October 2nd 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

Default Today I injured...

I recommend that you take it easy. I had a small sprain, a while back,
then a month or two ago, a UPD while riding a rail completely sprained
it. My ankle is almost back to the right size.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

)--21stOverall-RTL2008-O
)--18thCriterium-RTL2008-O
Old October 2nd 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

I got the same rashing AJ did to my hands, got hit in the back of the
head with my frame, sprained my big right toe again (happens almost
every ride, doctor said it should heal over the winter though), and put
a lump on my calf from repeated pedal bites.

Getting hit in the head was the worst though, especially from my own
unicycle.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old October 2nd 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

CoreTechs;1106028 wrote:
I recommend that you take it easy. I had a small sprain, a while back,
then a month or two ago, a UPD while riding a rail completely sprained
it. My ankle is almost back to the right size.

It's not a sprain, it's just bruising. I'm so bored not being able to
unicycle! Especially since it's the holidays. I'm gonna start riding
again as soon as it's bearable but I'll try not to practise crankflips
again till it's fully healed. I might try and sort out some sort of
protection for that part of my leg too because it happens so much.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)

Injured danger_uni Unicycling 89 September 11th 07 08:27 PM
Injured gagtape Unicycling 51 August 3rd 07 03:09 PM
who else is injured and out of unicycling right now? mcnuggets300 Unicycling 2 May 21st 07 01:56 AM
injured in war [email protected] General 24 December 12th 06 08:37 PM