Wanted: Bike trailer for 2 kids

Old August 18th 03, 03:13 PM
uwjfl01

Default Wanted: Bike trailer for 2 kids

Wanted secondhand bike trailer for 2 kids in Perth.

Old August 18th 03, 11:59 PM
Random Data

uwjfl01 wrote in message ...
Wanted secondhand bike trailer for 2 kids in Perth.

Good luck!

While it's worth a try, and doesn't cost anything, 2nd hand bike
trailers are as rare as hen's teeth, and bike trailers for kids even
more so. You could get something like the KoolStride Papoose Caboose
new, which runs around $550, but that's pricey. If no one local will
get it for you, Phantom (http://www.phantomcycles.com.au) does mail
order and freight isn't too insane.

Dave - who wants a similar trailer in Sydney or Canberra...

--
Dave Hughes

"The problem with people whose minds are in the gutter is that they
keep
blocking my periscope." - Peter Gutmann

Old August 19th 03, 10:03 AM
John Doe

: Good luck!
:
: While it's worth a try, and doesn't cost anything, 2nd hand bike
: trailers are as rare as hen's teeth,

Too true. The LBS told me that they are usually onsold to
friends/relatives. The coolstop range is excellent

Peter