Muni

Old August 20th 05, 12:32 AM
allanp

Default Muni

I'm looking for someone or a group of someone's in the Seattle area to
do some mountain unicycling with. Currently the only place I ride is at
St. Edwards Park, but would like to venture out to the unknown.

--
allanp
allanp's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10649

Old August 20th 05, 12:35 AM
jagur

you are going to be very happy my friend.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Old August 20th 05, 12:42 AM
john_childs

allanp wrote:
*I'm looking for someone or a group of someone's in the Seattle area
to do some mountain unicycling with. Currently the only place I ride
is at St. Edwards Park, but would like to venture out to the unknown.
*

Email me at my hotmail address in my sig. There's a bunch of us in the
Seattle area that go riding and you can get on our email list. We met
another unicyclist in St. Ed's while we were on one of our muni rides.
Was that you?

I'm going to head out to St. Ed's right now and probably go riding at
Tiger Mountain on Saturday.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com