Y2K... Am I ready?

Old March 2nd 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Y2K... Am I ready?

Heh, sorry to resurect an old thread but I thought it was funny...

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
_____________________________

chosen wrote:
wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

Old March 2nd 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

litldude2 wrote:
Heh, sorry to resurect an old thread but I thought it was funny...

You have nothing better to do than dig up old threads?

It is funny now. It was sort of scary back then.

--
Wheel Rider

A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame someone else. - Waite Phillips
Wheel Rider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10656

Old March 2nd 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

it was never scary!!!!!
and why was she worring about her uni being non y2k compliant like a
year before y2k?

--
habbywall

'1506 posts on one page!' (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com) 'If God wanted
us to wear shoes we would have been made with them on'
(http://www.runningbarefoot.org)
BUY TORKER UNICYCLES FOR NO APPERANT REASON
*kristine is in my sig line
I LOVE JONNY-HE'S SOOOOOOOOO COOOOL*
'\"Ninjas. Unicycles. Yeah.\" Shirts are out!'
(http://tinyurl.com/954wy) Who is Billythemountain?
habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Old March 2nd 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Wheel Rider wrote:
You have nothing better to do than dig up old threads?

It is funny now. It was sort of scary back then.

I didn't dig it up really, it was in the "related threads" thing at the
bottom of another thread I was looking at.

Old March 2nd 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

litldude2 wrote:
I didn't dig it up really, it was in the "related threads" thing at the
bottom of another thread I was looking at.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

--
phil

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

Old March 2nd 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

maybe gilby should move this to jc?
cause by the time this is ever relaveant again, well it will be y3k
then, we will all be dead, and mr will have like a billion posts, but
what thread was it at the bottom of litldude?

Old March 2nd 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

habbywall wrote:
maybe gilby should move this to jc?
cause by the time this is ever relaveant again, well it will be y3k
then, we will all be dead, and mr will have like a billion posts, but
what thread was it at the bottom of litldude?

I don't remember, I was at school like an hour early so I had nothing
to do. You guys can just let the thread die again.