Warp speed in the dark

Old November 1st 16, 08:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default Warp speed in the dark

On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 4:52:39 PM UTC-7, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 10:52:27 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 1:36:42 PM UTC, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 6:42:44 PM UTC-4, Doug Cimperman wrote:
On 10/29/2016 4:35 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
Don't try this at home, boys:
http://hub.chainreactioncycles.com/l...rp-speed-dark/

Andre Jute
Conduit

Back when I had a MTB I tried riding at night a couple times.

Three words: one million spiderwebs

I don't have an irrational fear of spiders, and where I live there's no
web-spinning spiders that are venomous enough to endanger humans--but
still.

In short order I'd have the whole front side of me & the bike covered in
multiple layers of spider webs, complete with multiple confused spiders
trying to escape from between the layers.

goo.gl/uxiWxC

riding at night iza great way to avoid literary critics with rifles

Funny thing, the literary critics have always stood back to back with me, shooting at the enemies of the language, like you, Daniels, and that worthless little plagiarist Peter Howard.

Andre Jute
"Wild but exciting." -- New York Times

Jute .ura lucky man

when the critics stop drinking alcohol uz in big trouble

Where is Mike Vandeman lately?

Yer all villains-

Old November 1st 16, 11:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 8:31:09 PM UTC, Doug Landau wrote:

Where is Mike Vandeman lately?

Yer all villains-

I don't know what chain of association brings up Mike Vandeman but I do know what happened to him: he was railroaded in a show trial by mountain bikers who perjured themselves to convict him:
http://coolmainpress.com/ajwriting/a...piece-of-work/
Be sure to read the comments, in which the mountainbikers incriminate themselves: some of them are hilarious for their naievete.

Andre Jute
Ridin' tall for truth
Old November 2nd 16, 10:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 4:18:39 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 8:31:09 PM UTC, Doug Landau wrote:

Where is Mike Vandeman lately?

Yer all villains-

I don't know what chain of association brings up Mike Vandeman but I do know what happened to him: he was railroaded in a show trial by mountain bikers who perjured themselves to convict him:
http://coolmainpress.com/ajwriting/a...piece-of-work/
Be sure to read the comments, in which the mountainbikers incriminate themselves: some of them are hilarious for their naievete.

Andre Jute
Ridin' tall for truth

WOW that is heavy. Thanks.
Old November 3rd 16, 12:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

hiking on SW Colorado/SE Utah often finding ankle turners placed on foot goes here spaces

Warp Nacelle Claire Petersky General 3 November 14th 05 07:41 AM
Warp Nacelle Claire Petersky Techniques 2 November 14th 05 07:41 AM
Time warp II soup UK 0 August 14th 04 04:50 PM
Time warp soup UK 6 August 14th 04 01:42 AM
FS: Giant WARP DS1 frame rocketman58 Marketplace 0 December 11th 03 07:13 AM