Gangs of filth on bicycles terrorising shoppers at North Valley Retail Park, Colne

Old February 3rd 18, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Gangs of filth on bicycles terrorising shoppers at North Valley Retail Park, Colne

Large groups of youths have been spotted clipping cars with their bikes and
causing damage, and intimidating shoppers by riding towards them and
breaking hard.
Officers said there are also third hand reports of people getting angry and
taking matters into their own hands.
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...t_retail_park/

Some **** on a bicycle does this to me, I'll put the lump of **** in
hospital and enjoy doing it.

Old February 3rd 18, 10:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 6:27:05 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Large groups of youths have been spotted clipping cars with their bikes and
causing damage, and intimidating shoppers by riding towards them and
breaking hard.
Officers said there are also third hand reports of people getting angry and
taking matters into their own hands.
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...t_retail_park/

Some **** on a bicycle does this to me, I'll put the lump of **** in
hospital and enjoy doing it.

Poor, sad, lonely Pounder.
Nobody will reply to his pathetic troll.

How was your evening repast of Pot Noodle, Special Brew and a Walnut Whip?

Old February 3rd 18, 10:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Large groups of youths have been spotted clipping cars with their
bikes and causing damage, and intimidating shoppers by riding
towards them and breaking hard.
Officers said there are also third hand reports of people getting
angry and taking matters into their own hands.
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...t_retail_park/

Some **** on a bicycle does this to me, I'll put the lump of **** in
hospital and enjoy doing it.

Poor, sad, lonely Pounder.
Nobody will reply to his pathetic troll.

I do not care about replies. I do not expect replies. But you replied, this
as you are a nobody.

How was your evening repast of Pot Noodle, Special Brew and a Walnut
Whip?

Beef and mushroom and a few fries are waiting for me. Can you say the same?
I stopped drinking booze about three years ago. Can you say the same?

Old February 3rd 18, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:
Large groups of youths have been spotted clipping cars with their
bikes and causing damage, and intimidating shoppers by riding
towards them and breaking hard.
Officers said there are also third hand reports of people getting
angry and taking matters into their own hands.
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...t_retail_park/

Some **** on a bicycle does this to me, I'll put the lump of **** in
hospital and enjoy doing it.

Poor, sad, lonely Pounder.
Nobody will reply to his pathetic troll.

I do not care about replies. I do not expect replies. But you replied, this
as you are a nobody.

How was your evening repast of Pot Noodle, Special Brew and a Walnut
Whip?

Beef and mushroom and a few fries are waiting for me. Can you say the same?

I ate ready meals when I was single.

I stopped drinking booze about three years ago. Can you say the same?

So you are a 'recovering' alcoholic.

Old February 3rd 18, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
Large groups of youths have been spotted clipping cars with their
bikes and causing damage, and intimidating shoppers by riding
towards them and breaking hard.
Officers said there are also third hand reports of people getting
angry and taking matters into their own hands.
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...t_retail_park/

Some **** on a bicycle does this to me, I'll put the lump of ****
in hospital and enjoy doing it.

Poor, sad, lonely Pounder.
Nobody will reply to his pathetic troll.

I do not care about replies. I do not expect replies. But you
replied, this as you are a nobody.

How was your evening repast of Pot Noodle, Special Brew and a Walnut
Whip?

Beef and mushroom and a few fries are waiting for me. Can you say
the same?

I ate ready meals when I was single.

Okay, I will reply to your baiting.
The beef and mushroom are home cooked by my wife.

I stopped drinking booze about three years ago. Can you say the same?

So you are a 'recovering' alcoholic.

I never was one. I just lost interest.

Old February 3rd 18, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:
[...]

https://secure.realdoll.com/michael-...male-config-1/
Be careful not to burn 'her'.

I stopped drinking booze about three years ago. Can you say the same?

So you are a 'recovering' alcoholic.

I never was one. I just lost interest.

Let me guess you 'just like the taste'.

Old February 4th 18, 06:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 03/02/2018 21:04, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 6:27:05 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Large groups of youths have been spotted clipping cars with their bikes and
causing damage, and intimidating shoppers by riding towards them and
breaking hard.
Officers said there are also third hand reports of people getting angry and
taking matters into their own hands.
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...t_retail_park/

Some **** on a bicycle does this to me, I'll put the lump of **** in
hospital and enjoy doing it.

Poor, sad, lonely Pounder.
Nobody will reply to his pathetic troll.

You did.

So you must be a nobody.

How was your evening repast of Pot Noodle, Special Brew and a Walnut Whip?

Old February 4th 18, 10:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 04/02/18 10:04, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 6:27:05 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Large groups of youths have been spotted clipping cars with their bikes and
causing damage, and intimidating shoppers by riding towards them and
breaking hard.
Officers said there are also third hand reports of people getting angry and
taking matters into their own hands.
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...t_retail_park/

Some **** on a bicycle does this to me, I'll put the lump of **** in
hospital and enjoy doing it.

Poor, sad, lonely Pounder.
Nobody will reply to his pathetic troll.

How was your evening repast of Pot Noodle, Special Brew and a Walnut Whip?

I reply to him. He does not reply to me.
Why the **** does he post if he does not reply to the replies?
Old February 4th 18, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 04/02/18 07:26, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Large groups of youths have been spotted clipping cars with their bikes and
causing damage, and intimidating shoppers by riding towards them and
breaking hard.
Officers said there are also third hand reports of people getting angry and
taking matters into their own hands.
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...t_retail_park/

Some **** on a bicycle does this to me, I'll put the lump of **** in
hospital and enjoy doing it.

I enjoy being called filth by you. Especially by you. I take that as a
real great compliment.

After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.