Road bike rental near Costa Mesa, CA

Old December 16th 05, 05:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides

Default Road bike rental near Costa Mesa, CA

Hi everyone,

It turns out I'm going to be in Costa Mesa for the upcoming holidays
(a bit suddenly) and since the weather should be nice, I'm wondering
if anyone can suggest a place to rent a bike for a couple of weeks.

Ideally a road bike of some kind, but any suggestions are welcome!

thanks,
brad
Old December 17th 05, 01:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides

In article bspachman-EBB2D8.11141016122005@localhost,
Brad Spachman wrote:

Hi everyone,

It turns out I'm going to be in Costa Mesa for the upcoming holidays
(a bit suddenly) and since the weather should be nice, I'm wondering
if anyone can suggest a place to rent a bike for a couple of weeks.

Ideally a road bike of some kind, but any suggestions are welcome!

thanks,
brad

I don't know if it counts as near enough, but there are bike rentals in
Laguna Beach

http://www.teamrain.com

and probably others.

Road bike rental near Costa Mesa, CA Brad Spachman General 1 December 17th 05 01:49 AM
Road, touring or cross bike? Yellowstone Yeti General 20 August 27th 04 03:43 AM
aus.bicycle FAQ kingsley Australia 4 December 14th 03 11:08 PM
my new bike Marian Rosenberg General 5 October 19th 03 03:00 PM
First road bike: braking? Alan Hoyle General 47 September 28th 03 11:40 PM