Completing mudguards

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 30th 17, 10:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tanguy Ortolo

Default Completing mudguards

Hello,

With my daily commuting way going through a forest that is getting quite
muddy, and that will probably get worst when it starts snowing, I have
noticed my regular mudguards do not protect me completely.

I know some people are completing their front mudguard by mounting some
additional plastic foils on the bottom. I am looking for reports or
tutorials for this, would you happen to know about this?

Bicycly your,

--
Â*Â*__o Tanguy Ortolo
Â*__\,_

Mudguards James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] UK 4 March 31st 17 04:41 PM
mudguards Coach UK 3 November 17th 06 09:59 AM
New mudguards Budstaff UK 8 March 29th 06 06:39 PM
Mudguards anjuna UK 6 January 18th 06 03:28 AM
mudguards anjuna UK 46 January 15th 06 11:46 AM