Plan to make our roads safer.

Old May 14th 11, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Plan to make our roads safer.

On 14/05/2011 13:58, Simon Mason wrote:
On May 14, 1:51 pm, Tony wrote:

You then said "they are permitted to use the roads to get from field to
field" in reply to "(If used on the road ) that would be an illegal use
of a tax exempt vehicle"

When you see a employed farm worker driving home in a combine
harvester (not field to field) and then park it in their garage you
*might* have a point.
Until then...

You do realise you have just shot yourself in the foot?

--
Dave - Cyclists VOR.