Good cotterless crank

Old July 24th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trialfreek

Default Good cotterless crank

I kinda bent a crank on my lx. They arn'e the original ones but is
there a good crank that is cotterless that will take some abuse I only
bent it of a nine set I jump off daily.

--
trialfreek

"Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck,
duck,"
Ralph Wigam
trialfreek's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12426

Old July 24th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onetrack

profile. well they are "cotterless".

assuming you're looking for a strong set of square taper cranks try
'these' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50924)

--
onetrack

"People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
lines."
-Klaas Bil
onetrack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6374

Old July 24th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
andycookuk

trialfreek wrote:
I only bent it of a nine set I jump off daily.

REAL LAME MATE.

--
andycookuk

*\"I am in a world of ****, yes. But I am alive and I am not
afraid\"*
andycookuk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11138

Old July 24th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

on UDC they have dotec cranks and black widow cranks which I've heard
are very strong, but I ahve not had any personal experience with them.

--
mornish

UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO

trials_uni wrote:
Where did you hear that Bedford unis are not strong? They are the best
thing since sliced bread!!

Old July 24th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trialfreek

Small stairs its like maybe five and a half feet in total height I don't
know its length and if you had a nine set in your driveway you would
jump it. And my The only original torker parts I have are the frame
and seat.

Old July 24th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onewheelwear

i broke the original cranks and i replaced them with steel ones. then at
the naucc in utah i bent my axle so i wouldnt be doing to big off drops
and stuff with it.

--
onewheelwear

"Anyone who disagrees with me is mentally ill and should be shot im
afraid to say." -Pastor Richards, Vice City
onewheelwear's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12293

Old July 25th 06, 09:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TheBadger587

mornish wrote:
on UDC they have dotec cranks and black widow cranks which I've heard
are very strong, but I ahve not had any personal experience with them.

Black Widows blow. I bent my pair of 170s on my old MUni after jumping
off like a 2ft box. Granted my form was *terrible* but still, 80 dollar
cranks shouldn't do that. stay away from the widows unless you're
totally confident that you have really good landing form.

--
TheBadger587

Gliding, finally.

AIM:TheBadger587
TheBadger587's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5576

Old July 25th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unijesse

andycookuk wrote:

REAL LAME MATE.

busted!!!!!!!!!

--
unijesse

They put on panda suits and then pretend they're milking a cow. It's
art. You wouldn't get it.

Unicycle For Christ

unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

Old July 25th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trialfreek

Ya but i kinda don't have much money Why else would I be riding an Lx

--
trialfreek

"Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck,
duck,"
Ralph Wigam
trialfreek's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12426

Crank hangs: Good or Bad? silverfridge Unicycling 9 January 21st 06 02:35 PM
Crank Stiffness Tests??? [email protected] Techniques 47 October 27th 05 06:54 PM
Adjustable crank idea onewheeldave Unicycling 93 February 13th 04 10:34 PM
Nut dents crank? Klaas Bil Unicycling 11 January 16th 04 07:53 AM
Crank square taper hole too large - options? Phil Holman Techniques 12 July 18th 03 02:10 AM