Settled Science?

Old November 6th 18, 05:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Settled Science?

On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 1:26:51 AM UTC, Ralph Barone wrote:
news18 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 15:50:08 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

Careful, Jay. That's plagiarism of Churchill, a serious solecism for a
writer.

I think you'll find the core goes back to Shakespeare. Not surprised that
you didn't know that.

You should do your research. If you want to write about me, you should
start at the beginning, at the First Jute, whose first words were, "I am
Jute. I am here. This is my sword. Where is my food parcel?" If you're
slack, you can start at my ancestor Odin (he lived around 200AD, his
hall was on the island now called Odense -- Odin's seat

Lol, you and just about every one else with ancestors in western europe.
Thank your mummy.

No, really. Andre really is more important than anybody else in the world.
Just ask him and he'll tell you.

Could you please repeat that, dear Ralphie, d my bank, my cardiologist, a couple of film producers who owe me, His Holiness in Rome who has these odd ideas about precedence, my tailor, and my students.

Ta ever so,

Andre Jute
[In a Dickie Attenborough tone:] Always wanted to be a luvvie
Old November 6th 18, 05:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 11:12:20 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
Snipped
[In a Dickie Attenborough tone:] Always wanted to be a luvvie

Tried to but can't resist.

You may not be a "luvvie" but you are an expert in trolling. I wonder if a poll of Usenet were held if you'd be voted King of the Trolls?

To others. that's the last post/reply I'll make to Sir Jute the Troll of Usenet

Cheerio
Old November 6th 18, 05:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 18:51:48 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 12:08:50 AM UTC, news18 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 15:50:08 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

Careful, Jay. That's plagiarism of Churchill, a serious solecism for
a writer.

I think you'll find the core goes back to Shakespeare. Not surprised
that you didn't know that.

Every time you display your ignorance, FakeNews18, you thereby invite me
to explain to you, offering me another opportunity to patronise you and
leave you feeling like the **** you are.

Come in sucker. Everytime you respond with copious amount of waffle to
make some obscure pointand fail. Quantity=/=Quality.

First you're stupid enough to pretend to know more about my business
than I do, now you're a guru on not only history but genetics as well,
claiming to know more than the historians in my family,

Seriously, you're descended from a mythical figure. VBG.
No end to your humility.
Old November 6th 18, 06:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 06 Nov 2018 08:31:39 +0700, John B. slocomb wrote:

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 00:08:48 -0000 (UTC), news18
wrote:

On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 15:50:08 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

Careful, Jay. That's plagiarism of Churchill, a serious solecism for a
writer.

I think you'll find the core goes back to Shakespeare. Not surprised
that you didn't know that.

You should do your research. If you want to write about me, you should
start at the beginning, at the First Jute, whose first words were, "I
am Jute. I am here. This is my sword. Where is my food parcel?" If
you're slack, you can start at my ancestor Odin (he lived around
200AD, his hall was on the island now called Odense -- Odin's seat

Lol, you and just about every one else with ancestors in western europe.
Thank your mummy.

But Jutie is from S. Africa. Perhaps his ancestors ran about with a
spear and cow **** in their hair :-)

Naah, sounds like "work" which he wouldn't bend to.

He might have a bit of the darkness in him, but given the other places he
says he has been it is a very good bet that he is refuse from some white
trash wannabe overlord whose ancestoral routes were originally from
Europe that joined the mass exodus when Nelson Mandela, etc came around.
A good number of them ended up in Australia where they also found the
"locals" ready to give them the finger and not bow down to be their
'black boy" demands. Decades later, they are still whining about it in
their little self selected enclave.

Old November 6th 18, 06:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 20:08:51 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 1:31:43 AM UTC, Slow Johnny wrote:

But Jutie is from S. Africa. Perhaps his ancestors ran about with a
spear and cow **** in their hair :-)
cheers,

John

Of course they did, Slow Johnny. So did everyone's ancestors.

You might want to refresh you knowledge of the domestication of Bos
taurus.

What matters is that a millennium or so later my ancestors were poets

Yep, the ****** blood definitely flows in your veins.
Old November 6th 18, 06:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 06 Nov 2018 01:26:46 +0000, Ralph Barone wrote:

news18 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 15:50:08 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

Careful, Jay. That's plagiarism of Churchill, a serious solecism for a
writer.

I think you'll find the core goes back to Shakespeare. Not surprised
that you didn't know that.

You should do your research. If you want to write about me, you should
start at the beginning, at the First Jute, whose first words were, "I
am Jute. I am here. This is my sword. Where is my food parcel?" If
you're slack, you can start at my ancestor Odin (he lived around
200AD, his hall was on the island now called Odense -- Odin's seat

Lol, you and just about every one else with ancestors in western
europe. Thank your mummy.

No, really. Andre really is more important than anybody else in the
world.
Just ask him and he'll tell you.

I've been having a chuckle at his goings on ever since I returned to
R.B.T. He reminds me of adolescents who claim secret knowledge, "but if I
told you, I'd have to kill you."

Old November 6th 18, 06:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 18:59:23 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

Could you please repeat that, dear Ralphie, to the Revenue, my bank, my
cardiologist, a couple of film producers who owe me money, His Holiness
in Rome who has these odd ideas about precedence, my tailor, and my
students.

So, being descended from "Odin" doesn't prevent you from having a dicky
heart.

Old November 6th 18, 06:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 19:03:39 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

Autocorrect is a Chinese curse. I meant "luvvie", of course.

Right, then again some people like golden showers and it was unclear if
you were professing a penchant for brown showers. British accents being
what they are it is hard to know.
Old November 7th 18, 02:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 4:58:01 AM UTC, news18 wrote:

Six posts about me. Get a life, sonny.

Charisma is the art of infuriating the uncouth and undeserving by merely existing elegantly.

Andre Jute
Happy Citizen of the Lucky Country
Old November 7th 18, 07:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 06 Nov 2018 17:09:01 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 4:58:01 AM UTC, news18 wrote:

Six posts about me. Get a life, sonny.

Light relief.

Charisma is the art of infuriating the uncouth and undeserving by merely
existing elegantly.

No, that isn't charisma.

Andre Jute Happy Citizen of the Lucky Country

Which one are you claiming to be from now?