An Inconvenient Truth

Old September 2nd 10, 04:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_6_]

Default An Inconvenient Truth

"landotter" wrote in message
On Sep 1, 9:26 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
"landotter" wrote in message

On Sep 1, 2:36 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
The far-left wingnut holding hostages at the Discovery Channel in
Silver
Spring, MD (my home town) watched Al Gore's movie and thought he "had
do
more".

This claim would be yet another lie by Sorni. I checked Fox News. Even
they're not right wing enough to label this guy politically.

I would suggest that the OP moron stop ingesting intellect reducing
media and perhaps see a mental health professional.

LOL How about from MSNBC:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38957020...me_and_courts/

Money quote: "Lee said at the time that he experienced an ''awakening"
when
he watched former Vice President Al Gore's environmental documentary ''An
Inconvenient Truth." "

His
manifesto:http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...01_demands.pdf

And that other right-wing rag,
TWP:http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...10/09/01/AR201...

Hell, the guy could have been the poster child for Planned Parenthood
(note
the irony of /that/), but of course only if he'd killed a few dozen
innocents.

So what you're saying is that believing in empirical data makes you a
leftist? And true studly right wingnuts like yourself only trust gut
feelings?

Thanks for making it clear that you're a drooling moron for the
umpteenth time. Last I checked, climate change is only controversial
amongst retards like yourself--the solution, however, can be debated
within the paradigm of politics.

Check your tap water, Bill, the flouride is making you dumber with
each post.

This from an ideologue who'd've been yelling from the rooftops if it had
been some right wing yahoo threatening to blow up people. "He listened to
/right wing/ radio!" "He was a tea bagging racist!" "Limbaugh! Beck!
Palin!"

The hypocrisy of you and your ilk is beyond astounding.

BS

Old September 2nd 10, 05:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
zencycle

On Sep 2, 11:52*am, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

The hypocrisy of you and your ilk is beyond astounding.

As is your idiocy

Old September 2nd 10, 05:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Sep 2, 2:06*pm, dgk wrote:
On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 19:26:09 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

"landotter" wrote in message
On Sep 1, 2:36 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
The far-left wingnut holding hostages at the Discovery Channel in Silver
Spring, MD (my home town) watched Al Gore's movie and thought he "had to
[...]

Bill "maybe I /should/ check the Fox News reports next time" S.

There are crazy people on both sides of any issue.

I believe that we are having an impact on our planet

Of course we are. We've improved it tremendously. Read Lomborg's The
Skeptical Environmentalist. Read Julian Simon.

and that our
descendents will not be happy with us.

True. You can never do enough for your children. And one of the things
you shouldn't do for them is to drop them back in the middle ages by
your luddism.

I hope I'm wrong but I ride a
bike partly so that I use less fossil fuels.

I don't believe that global warming fraud has any connection to
bicycling or the environment. Decent cyclists and environmentalists
(which is a group all conservatives -- a contraction of
conservationists -- belong to) should disassciate themselves from the
global warming scam.

Andre Jute
Reformed petrol head
Car-free since 1992
Greener than thou!

Old September 2nd 10, 05:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Sep 2, 5:18*pm, zencycle wrote:
On Sep 2, 11:52*am, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

The hypocrisy of you and your ilk is beyond astounding.

As is your idiocy

Congratulations! You've unmasked an idiot! Now what? Maybe an
argument, just one twee little bitty reason? Or are your anonymous
opinions so powerful your mojo is reason enough?

Andre Jute
Certified Witch Doctor
Old September 2nd 10, 05:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Maxine the RBT hermaphrodite wrote:
Last I checked, climate change is only controversial
amongst retards like yourself

"Climate change", eh? So what happened to Global Warming, eh, Maxine?
Your previous fraudulent religion, you know, Maxine? Or did even you
finally catch on that its high priests disgraced themselves by faking
it up?

Andre Jute
Global Warming is like Scientology, only with less science

Old September 2nd 10, 06:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
dgk

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 09:39:02 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
wrote:

Maxine the RBT hermaphrodite wrote:
Last I checked, climate change is only controversial
amongst retards like yourself

"Climate change", eh? So what happened to Global Warming, eh, Maxine?
Your previous fraudulent religion, you know, Maxine? Or did even you
finally catch on that its high priests disgraced themselves by faking
it up?

Andre Jute
Global Warming is like Scientology, only with less science

Using the term Global Warming meant having to explain to stupid people
why cold snaps happened. "Wow, I'm freezing my ass off, so much for
Global Warming". Were you one of those?

Climate change is somewhat more general but a better description. As
we all learned in school, well, almost all, heat is energy. So, as the
oceans and air warm from year to year, there is more energy in the
system. That means more extreme events, hotter hots, colder colds,
windier winds.

I didn't think that anyone was still arguing that the earth isn't
getting hotter. I thought the argument was that it's normal cyclical
stuff rather than human caused. Whether it's actually getting hotter
is fairly easy to find from temperature records, and it certainly
appears to be occurring. The hottest years in the last 100 or so in my
neck of the woods have all been in the last decade.

And I am firmly in the camp of those who believe that human activity
is a major cause. Frankly, I don't understand how anyone can think
otherwise. I look at what we've done, as our population closes in on
seven BILLION, and can't understand people thinking that we don't have
an impact.

There are more people alive today, at one time, than in all of
recorded history up until 1930 or so. Nah, no impact. Left wing folks
wanting to steal our corporate profits I guess.
Old September 2nd 10, 08:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_6_]

"Kevan Smith" wrote in message
On 9/1/10 5:15 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
Anyway, you don't have to be a genius to work out that only a leftie
wingnut would want to hold hostages and threaten to kill them if Al
Gore doesn't come lie to us some more .....

I read the nut's demands. He also had some right wing things in them like
stopping all immigration.

I literally just heard on local radio (he lived in San Diego for a while)
that he was arrested some time ago for trying to smuggle a person or persons
over the border. And it was NEWS, not talk radio.

Bill "FWIW" S.

Old September 2nd 10, 08:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Sep 2, 12:36 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
"Kevan Smith" wrote in message

On 9/1/10 5:15 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
Anyway, you don't have to be a genius to work out that only a leftie
wingnut would want to hold hostages and threaten to kill them if Al
Gore doesn't come lie to us some more .....

I read the nut's demands. He also had some right wing things in them like
stopping all immigration.

I literally just heard on local radio (he lived in San Diego for a while)
that he was arrested some time ago for trying to smuggle a person or persons
over the border. And it was NEWS, not talk radio.

"No more disgusting babies"

He's our man, all right ;-) Can't fool Bill :-)

Old September 2nd 10, 08:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_6_]

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Sep 2, 5:18 pm, zencycle wrote:
On Sep 2, 11:52 am, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

The hypocrisy of you and your ilk is beyond astounding.

As is your idiocy

Congratulations! You've unmasked an idiot! Now what? Maybe an
argument, just one twee little bitty reason? Or are your anonymous
opinions so powerful your mojo is reason enough?

Andre Jute
Certified Witch Doctor

This thread has been illuminating. Granted, I started an off-topic thread
(something I've hardly ever done except for a brief period years ago when
Jobst was initiating multiple OT political threads -- AFTER flaming someone
for posting a ride report because it was OT for this ng -- and I responded
in kind until he stopped). My post here was brief and, what, 3-4 lines?
The groundrat replies that I was wrong (with no information to back him up)
/and/ stoops to personal attack and insult. I respond with 3 or 4 links
from /left-wing/ sources proving what I initially claimed, and he resorts to
the left's convenient and last remaining fallback: more personal attack and
insult.

Right off the top of my head, I can think of quite a few recent cases where
the elites fell all over themselves praying -- make that hoping -- that
whackjobs in the news were right wingers. The guy who flew a small plane
into a building. The Fort Hood shooter. The Christmas Day Panty Bomber.
The Times Square bomber (Bloomberg came right out and said he was probably
an unhappy Tea Party type {read: white, middle aged conservative}. Even
the recent guy who slashed a Muslim's throat -- hell, he HAD to be some
right winger, right? WRONG. He was a leftist whacko. (Literally mentally
ill.) And now this far-left enviro-nutjob with pipe bombs and a gun.

Look at the protests at WTO, immigration and almost all other liberal pet
causes. Violent. Angry. Look at SEIU thugs beating a black man in a wheel
chair outside a town hall meeting because he dared to sell anti-Obama
buttons. (The same man had sold PRO Obama trinkets at Democrat gatherings
just weeks earlier. Just trying to make a buck.)

The left has been in power since 2006, and the country's gone in the toilet.
Their way's been tried and one more time proven not only to not work, but be
destructive to the very middle class they purport to support. They've lost,
and they're ****ed.

Tough ****. Suck it up and get out of the way.

Buh-bye.

BS

Old September 2nd 10, 10:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_6_]

wrote:

[...]

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion...hVr6DY H6A4uJ

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...-ocenside.html

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/jj...-jay-lee-died/

http://biggovernment.com/skruiser/20...tive-campaign/

BS (enuff for now)

An Inconvenient Truth William Asher Rides 1 June 19th 06 10:08 AM
An Inconvenient Truth di General 0 June 17th 06 09:55 PM
An Inconvenient Truth William Asher Rides 0 June 12th 06 08:28 PM
An Inconvenient Truth Zoot Katz Rides 5 June 11th 06 04:41 PM
An Inconvenient Truth Werehatrack General 0 June 10th 06 07:28 AM