nova scotia/new brunswick rides?

Old July 17th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
r-cormier

Default nova scotia/new brunswick rides?

In about a week I will be goin to Nova scotia/New brunswick for a couple
weeks. I know Kevin McMullin lives around there, so I know there are
riders. I was wondering if you guys have any rides?

Please pm me, email me ), or post up if someone
wants to ride

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 17th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
r-cormier

bump

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 17th 07, 04:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Gumba23

no i dont but i have a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrever .

--
Gumba23

i unicycle badly but enjoy it!
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 17th 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
r-cormier

i c........

pointless post lol but what ever

So no rides? O well i guess I will be riding alone then .

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 18th 07, 06:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
r-cormier

another bump lol

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
r-cormier

common, theres gotta be some riders.....

well I guess this is another bump

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

pm 180unispin, he lives in saint john. kevin might be back, just pm him,
he's a nice guy. his username is tugboat. those are the only two I know
of that live in NB.

--
zfreak220

KH fund: $316.21/$390-$73.79 left-august 4th

Unicaw89 wrote:
Special thanks to Jesus, cause he gives me pimpsauce in a can that I
spread around to the world!

danger_uni wrote:
I like my women like my gin; 10 years old and mixed up with coke.

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
r-cormier

Ya I did pm kevin already, he said he didnt have his uni, so......

I will probly just end up riding naturals on the beach anyway so w.e

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com