WTB saddle question

Old July 8th 03, 08:48 PM
michal

Default WTB saddle question

Hello,

I would like to buy the WTB Rocket V Laser saddle.
However I don't like the design of the 2002 model, the one with suede-like
top.
I've seen a photo from last year's Interbike and it seems that the new model
has some kind of weaving on the top. Is it really like that? Does anyone has
some better pictures?

Thanks,

Michal

Old July 8th 03, 08:59 PM
michal

oops, the picture is he

http://www.mtbreview.com/tradeshow/i...ctpage10.shtml

Old July 9th 03, 03:16 AM
Super Slinky

michal said...
oops, the picture is he

http://www.mtbreview.com/tradeshow/i...ctpage10.shtml

Neither of those is a Rocket V Laser. This is:
http://www.wtb.com/rocket_v_laser.html

I have one and that is exactly what it looks like. Your link was to the
Rocket V Carbonara Ti & Stealth Ti. according to the caption.
Old July 9th 03, 07:31 AM
michal

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 02:16:43 +0000, Super Slinky wrote:

michal said...
oops, the picture is he

http://www.mtbreview.com/tradeshow/i...ctpage10.shtml

Neither of those is a Rocket V Laser. This is:
http://www.wtb.com/rocket_v_laser.html

I have one and that is exactly what it looks like. Your link was to the
Rocket V Carbonara Ti & Stealth Ti. according to the caption.

ok, but there are only 3 saddles mentioned in the list bellow the picture.
so that means that Rocket V Carbonara is non-existing product?

Old July 10th 03, 12:53 AM
Bill Wheeler

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:00 +0200, "michal" wrote:

Hello,

I would like to buy the WTB Rocket V Laser saddle.
However I don't like the design of the 2002 model, the one with suede-like
top.
I've seen a photo from last year's Interbike and it seems that the new model
has some kind of weaving on the top. Is it really like that? Does anyone has
some better pictures?

Thanks,

Michal

Unless your @ss has eyes WTF do you care what it looks like. You
should be asking what it feels like.

Cheese and Rice! what next, people cutting down there bars?!

Peace,
Bill
The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
:-]
Old July 10th 03, 01:04 AM
Sorni

"Bill Wheeler" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:00 +0200, "michal" wrote:

Hello,

I would like to buy the WTB Rocket V Laser saddle.
However I don't like the design of the 2002 model, the one with

suede-like
top.
I've seen a photo from last year's Interbike and it seems that the new

model
has some kind of weaving on the top. Is it really like that? Does anyone

has
some better pictures?

Unless your @ss has eyes WTF do you care what it looks like. You
should be asking what it feels like.

Wheeler subscribes to the "Hosh" school of posting styles.

Cheese and Rice! what next, people cutting down there bars?!

Um, that should be "THEM there bars".*

Bill "one bar per bike, please" S.

Old July 10th 03, 12:24 PM
Bill Wheeler

[snip]
Unless your @ss has eyes WTF do you care what it looks like. You
should be asking what it feels like.

Wheeler subscribes to the "Hosh" school of posting styles.

Cheese and Rice! what next, people cutting down there bars?!

Um, that should be "THEM there bars".*

Actually should be "Their bars".... but hey it's all good.

Old July 10th 03, 01:04 PM
michal

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 19:53:31 -0400, Bill Wheeler wrote:

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:00 +0200, "michal" wrote:

Hello,

I would like to buy the WTB Rocket V Laser saddle.
However I don't like the design of the 2002 model, the one with suede-like
top.
I've seen a photo from last year's Interbike and it seems that the new model
has some kind of weaving on the top. Is it really like that? Does anyone has
some better pictures?

Thanks,

Michal

Unless your @ss has eyes WTF do you care what it looks like. You
should be asking what it feels like.

Cheese and Rice! what next, people cutting down there bars?!

well, i alway cut my bars - approx. 1cm on each side.
i hate when it's longer than 560mm

Michal

Old July 10th 03, 03:37 PM
James Messick

"Bill Wheeler" wrote in message
[snip]
Unless your @ss has eyes WTF do you care what it looks like. You
should be asking what it feels like.

Wheeler subscribes to the "Hosh" school of posting styles.

Cheese and Rice! what next, people cutting down there bars?!

Um, that should be "THEM there bars".*

Actually should be "Their bars".... but hey it's all good.

Or "Them thar bars."