2nd Annual North American Hand Made Bike Show

Old January 6th 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default 2nd Annual North American Hand Made Bike Show

Some of the finest frame builders of the world will be showing off their
workmanship at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA on March 3-5,
2006

The Link:
http://www.handmadebicycleshow.com/index.lasso

Old January 6th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Tom Nakashima wrote:
Some of the finest frame builders of the world will be showing off their
workmanship at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA on March 3-5,
2006

The Link:
http://www.handmadebicycleshow.com/index.lasso

della santa! i'll be there.

thanks tom!
Old January 6th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

"jim beam" wrote in message
t...
Tom Nakashima wrote:
Some of the finest frame builders of the world will be showing off their
workmanship at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA on March
3-5, 2006

The Link:
http://www.handmadebicycleshow.com/index.lasso

della santa! i'll be there.

thanks tom!

Your welcome:
Yes, Roland Della Santa is one builder I would enjoy listening to, the other
is Albert Eisentraut, but I see he is not on the list. I shot him an email
to let me know there's a show close to home, hope he can make it.
-tom

Old January 6th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Tom Nakashima wrote:

"jim beam" wrote in message
et...

Tom Nakashima wrote:

Some of the finest frame builders of the world will be showing off their
workmanship at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA on March
3-5, 2006

The Link:
http://www.handmadebicycleshow.com/index.lasso

della santa! i'll be there.

thanks tom!

Your welcome:
Yes, Roland Della Santa is one builder I would enjoy listening to, the other
is Albert Eisentraut, but I see he is not on the list. I shot him an email
to let me know there's a show close to home, hope he can make it.
-tom

Mikkelsen's not in there either

--
Check out my bike blog:
http://diabloscott.blogspot.com
Old January 6th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

"Diablo Scott" wrote in message
Tom Nakashima wrote:

"jim beam" wrote in message
news:FKGdnaqOGO7OHiPenZ2dnUVZ_vidnZ2d@speakeasy. net...

Tom Nakashima wrote:

Some of the finest frame builders of the world will be showing off their
workmanship at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA on March
3-5, 2006

The Link:
http://www.handmadebicycleshow.com/index.lasso

della santa! i'll be there.

thanks tom!

Your welcome:
Yes, Roland Della Santa is one builder I would enjoy listening to, the
other is Albert Eisentraut, but I see he is not on the list. I shot him
an email to let me know there's a show close to home, hope he can make it.
-tom

Mikkelsen's not in there either

--
Check out my bike blog:
http://diabloscott.blogspot.com

Bernie Mikkelsen is another great local frame builder.
-tom

Old January 7th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Tom Nakashima wrote:

Some of the finest frame builders of the world will be showing off their
workmanship at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA on March
3-5, 2006

The Link:
http://www.handmadebicycleshow.com/index.lasso

della santa! i'll be there.

thanks tom!

Your welcome:
Yes, Roland Della Santa is one builder I would enjoy listening to, the
other is Albert Eisentraut, but I see he is not on the list. I shot him
an email to let me know there's a show close to home, hope he can make it.
-tom

Mikkelsen's not in there either

--
Check out my bike blog:
http://diabloscott.blogspot.com

Bernie Mikkelsen is another great local frame builder.
-tom

i disagree. bernie's a nice guy, but he didn't follow instructions on
cable routing [and even then it was still way off], he ovalized a down
tube he's been instructed to leave round, and the paint sucked. oh, and
it rode like a nail. bottom line, he can weld, but he's got a really
scary mix of attention deficit disorder and *ZERO* science.