TODAYS RIDE

Old August 8th 16, 06:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default TODAYS RIDE

On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 12:35:38 PM UTC-4, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
**** I'm 70 n faster than that ....

N FORGOT THE LINK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9tT_oU-bdc

THE MOTO GOT A GOOD ANGLE THO ...prob Euro's .....

JB JB wanna analyze the correction moves for us ?

I see rider trying a counter steer getting max rubber straight down

is there moisture on the road ? or motorcycle lube ? vegetable oil..

where I wuda ...layed it down or tops.....leaned bike inside n my body outside before sliding...

look a bit late for precision counter steering....

maybe max contact is the only way out .....

but ya can always slide n get back on again not hi side onto the Belgian block.

ceramic/metallic lycra
Old August 8th 16, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 1:57:41 PM UTC-4, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 12:35:38 PM UTC-4, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
**** I'm 70 n faster than that ....

N FORGOT THE LINK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9tT_oU-bdc

THE MOTO GOT A GOOD ANGLE THO ...prob Euro's .....

JB JB wanna analyze the correction moves for us ?

I see rider trying a counter steer getting max rubber straight down

is there moisture on the road ? or motorcycle lube ? vegetable oil..

where I wuda ...layed it down or tops.....leaned bike inside n my body outside before sliding...

look a bit late for precision counter steering....

maybe max contact is the only way out .....

but ya can always slide n get back on again not hi side onto the Belgian block.

ceramic/metallic lycra

confusion......the motorcycle took her line turning a 90 into a sweeper right then 90....

what she needed was a decision to go left onto the debris around the motocycle...prob difficult to see quickly..

the rider thus blocked set up for what was left yet continued speed as a sweeper not the 90 coming up

yep braked at 1:40 ...the actual crash video now deleted by the Committee first showed a serious rear wheel yaw left...second viewing abt 2' was cut from the yaw ..now in the 'alternative' video we see a wheel go right !

n she continues moving thru the sweeper.....then brakes....

I've never tried braking while skidding sideways with bike upright. ??

there are 2 wear marks in the white line noting passage of cycles from the sweeper entrance to the cambered 90....that where you enter the 90 after braking for it. check which motorcycles do this...

the alt video makes a point of an apparent motion to continue sweeping ....looks like she's riding the TT on a Norton.

In that situation where I am not where I should be....I choose a straight line then BRAKED across the road before going under the bus. Rather than turn n brake which is here self defeeting.

we have one in our front yard...I'll look...wait...

https://goo.gl/9COmn9

nice sweeper hey ? 90 in a Ferrari( mainly your lane) ...but proceed forward Dude ...itsnot a sweeper and the camber is weak....road flattens out as it tightens up.

a local chopper coming back from the beach ran it as a sweeper ran out of room aid it down and slammed into the guardrail ...on the flat part....BANG !

DOA.

whatcha do is get the outside wheels up above the white line on the camber n slide down to the flat part with bit of lock as you arrive. Or around the motorcycle

one leg broken each please for the Rio camera crew...2 if Euro's
Old August 10th 16, 06:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Our front yard turn is banked to the inside with a coarse surface ...Road by Firestone...and yes there are 2 bumps from Monroe.

The park road is the common center high convex camber. Watch moto's move along the inside up slope camber. With a 4W the inside tires go there with what's left looking to drop over the top into the inside camber entering the 90...after braking.

The bicycle at the top approaching the idiot motor slowing for a good angle...does not brake but hesitates n enters the sweeper. She's going 30 ?

She accepts the moto's authority of where they are...in a sweeper n there's one more before the 90.

Inside leg first...
Old August 11th 16, 02:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

THE INSIDE LINE FROM METEOROLOGY

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/11/sc...=71480105&_r=0

last I went into the Mojave for the BEST SHOWER EVER

saw one stinking air rock .....

should be a pie throwing contest

Old August 12th 16, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

summer fades, Yuma, SWFL or Penna.

TIME TO RETHINK THE LIGHTS...BRING A BLINKIE .....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/bu...=business&_r=0

“What is important in life is not to triumph, but to take part,” he once said. “What is essential is not to have won, but to have fought well.”

- Coubertin ....Baron Coubertin

The NYT suggests tax experts suggest Trump may pay noooooooo Fed Taxes !
Old August 15th 16, 01:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

mass transit

https://goo.gl/5d8Bqn
Old August 17th 16, 01:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 8:53:45 AM UTC-4, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
mass transit

https://goo.gl/5d8Bqn

https://www.airnow.gov/index.cfm?act...s.smoke_events
Old August 18th 16, 11:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

http://ktla.com/2016/08/17/blue-cut-...ed-from-homes/

try the air monitor for Cajon n downwind via NOAA AVIATION WIND
Old August 18th 16, 01:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-

http://ktla.com/2016/08/17/blue-cut-...ed-from-homes/

try the air monitor for Cajon n downwind via NOAA AVIATION WIND

vvvvvvvv

https://aviationweather.gov/windtemp

https://www.airnow.gov/index.cfm?act...04&s ubmit=Go

Old August 20th 16, 02:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/20...ws.google.com/

TODAYS RIDE T0m $herman Techniques 104 October 20th 15 10:45 PM
TODAYS RIDE 3 [email protected] Techniques 19 October 6th 14 03:00 AM
Todays ride (which GPS?) ... elyob UK 26 August 1st 05 02:02 PM
On todays ride... Chris UK 10 May 31st 05 10:04 AM
Todays ride Ken General 3 May 3rd 05 08:35 PM