Watership Down

Old February 27th 05, 09:07 PM
MartinM

Default Watership Down

......has just been voted 85 in the top 100 cartoons on Channel 4. That song
brought a tear (almost)

be warned, it goes on until midnight

Old February 27th 05, 09:25 PM
John Mallard

MartinM wrote:
.....has just been voted 85 in the top 100 cartoons on Channel 4.
That song brought a tear (almost)

be warned, it goes on until midnight

I can't be bothered to watch the telly, so let me know how 'Road Runner'
gets on.

Beep Beep!

--
Cheerful Pedalling
John Mallard

Old February 27th 05, 09:35 PM
Helen Deborah Vecht

"MartinM" typed

......has just been voted 85 in the top 100 cartoons on Channel 4. That song
brought a tear (almost)

be warned, it goes on until midnight

I thought you meant the Audax ride...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Old February 27th 05, 09:38 PM
Simonb

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
"MartinM" typed

......has just been voted 85 in the top 100 cartoons on Channel 4.
That song brought a tear (almost)

be warned, it goes on until midnight

I thought you meant the Audax ride...

They made a cartoon of it?

Old February 27th 05, 09:44 PM
JohnB

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

"MartinM" typed

......has just been voted 85 in the top 100 cartoons on Channel 4. That song
brought a tear (almost)

be warned, it goes on until midnight

I thought you meant the Audax ride...

I thought he meant the pub I've just come in from (where I enjoyed an
excellent pint of Ballards Mild).

John B
Old February 27th 05, 09:55 PM
MartinM

"Simonb" wrote in message
.. .
Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
"MartinM" typed

......has just been voted 85 in the top 100 cartoons on Channel 4.
That song brought a tear (almost)

be warned, it goes on until midnight

I thought you meant the Audax ride...

They made a cartoon of it?

for anyone who's just come in;
you missed Belleville Rendezvous

what's all that about?

Old February 28th 05, 09:42 AM
Tony W

"MartinM" wrote in message
.....has just been voted 85 in the top 100 cartoons on Channel 4. That

song
brought a tear (almost)

be warned, it goes on until midnight

Watch the film, read the book, eat the pie?

Old February 28th 05, 06:33 PM
Zog The Undeniable

MartinM wrote:

.....has just been voted 85 in the top 100 cartoons on Channel 4. That song
brought a tear (almost)

Nah...this is the best cartoon ever, and it wasn't even in the list:

http://www.keyframeonline.com/kf.php?op=details&a=218
Old February 28th 05, 09:40 PM
the.Mark

Zog The Undeniable wrote:
MartinM wrote:

.....has just been voted 85 in the top 100 cartoons on
Channel 4. That song brought a tear (almost)

Nah...this is the best cartoon ever, and it wasn't even in the
list:
http://www.keyframeonline.com/kf.php?op=details&a=218

I'm not sure what should have been top but I agree theThe Cat Came Back
should have been high up on the list.
--
Mark

1x1 wheel, 3x2 wheels & 1x3 wheels.