Mountain Biker Hits (Gasp!) TREE ROOT, Falls Down 60 Feet

Old May 8th 05, 03:50 PM
stevemtbsteve

Default Mountain Biker Hits (Gasp!) TREE ROOT, Falls Down 60 Feet

What you mean I might fall off or get hurt!!!!!!!!!

why had I never realised this, i'm off to give up, thanks MV for
providing me with information. With my new found spare time would you
like any help finding a life

Cheers
Steve

--
stevemtbsteve

Old May 9th 05, 01:00 PM

May some bad luck come Mike's way soon.

Old May 9th 05, 03:58 PM
Gary S.

On Mon, 09 May 2005 14:42:57 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

On 9 May 2005 04:49:50 -0700, "Coyoteboy" wrote:

.Yet another pointless post by MV.

But funny!

Only for the sort of person who takes great joy in injuries and death
of others. No other person in the world seems to react to this in the
same way as you.

Is that a hint that maybe something is wrong with you? Or will you
continue to deny reality?

I will bet that you will keep on enjoying the pain of others, because
you have nothing in your own life, and cannot admit that you are not
the source of all truth and knowledge. Your megalomania knows no
bounds.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA
Old May 9th 05, 07:21 PM
Gary S.

On Mon, 9 May 2005 10:31:14 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message

And shame on you for glorying in someone else's misfortune. Bigot.

Mike isn't a bigot, he's an idiot.

Don't insult idiots by associating them with Mikey.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Old May 10th 05, 02:45 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 09 May 2005 14:58:09 GMT, Gary S. Idontwantspam@net wrote:

..On Mon, 09 May 2005 14:42:57 GMT, Mike Vandeman
..wrote:
..
..On 9 May 2005 04:49:50 -0700, "Coyoteboy" wrote:
..
...Yet another pointless post by MV.
..
..But funny!
..
..Only for the sort of person who takes great joy in injuries and death
..of others. No other person in the world seems to react to this in the
..same way as you.
..
..Is that a hint that maybe something is wrong with you? Or will you
..continue to deny reality?
..
..I will bet that you will keep on enjoying the pain of others,

It's the essence of ALL jokes, idiot.

because
..you have nothing in your own life, and cannot admit that you are not
..the source of all truth and knowledge. Your megalomania knows no
..bounds.
..
..Happy trails,
..Gary (net.yogi.bear)

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old May 10th 05, 12:12 PM
Coyoteboy

.Yet another pointless post by MV.

But funny!

At least he admits he isnt averse to posting pointlessly.

Old May 10th 05, 04:25 PM
Mike Vandeman

On 10 May 2005 04:12:53 -0700, "Coyoteboy" wrote:

.. .Yet another pointless post by MV.
..
.. But funny!
..
..At least he admits he isnt averse to posting pointlessly.

Thanks for that pointless comment.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old May 10th 05, 04:36 PM
Gary S.

On Tue, 10 May 2005 15:23:43 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

On Tue, 10 May 2005 00:27:10 -0500, sremmus
wrote:

.Regardless of what these other guys call you, you are, without question,
.the least appealing of every single Nancyboy that has ever existed.

That's what mountain bikers say about ANYONE who tells the truth about mountain
biking.
===

Exactly how does this prove that you are telling the truth?

There are many other possible reasons that an individual might choose
to insult you, given your confrontational style and lack of people
skills.

What about your other crusades and confrontational tactics? You do not
make friends or allies anywhere you go.

Therefore, the above proves nothing about whether your opinions
resemble the truth. Your statement is but one of many possibilities.

But your ego is driving you because you cannot stand to be considered
anything other than the source of all truth and knowledge.
Megalomaniac.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Old May 10th 05, 08:37 PM
Gary S.

On Tue, 10 May 2005 11:57:02 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

.Mike isn't a bigot, he's an idiot.

Can't you guys agree on ANYTHING? Which is it? (with PROOF!)

Idiot.

You provide all of the proof I need.

Mikey reminds me of that old joke about the hunter who shoots at a
bear, and misses.

Bear: "You don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)