WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

Old June 19th 13, 03:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

Is that all you have to say? Come on Vandeman you could at least come back with something more intelligent.
Old June 19th 13, 05:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:15:08 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Is that all you have to say? Come on Vandeman you could at least come back with something more intelligent.

There is nothing more intelligent than telling the truth. You should try it, for a change.
Old June 19th 13, 08:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

You and the truth - you must be a comedian. Tell me Mike how many peer reviewed publications in the environmental field do you have? Oh that's right I forgot the answer is zero.
Old June 19th 13, 09:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

The appropriate mathematical formula is simple:

Vandeman + mountain biking = 0 zero publications
Old June 19th 13, 04:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 12:31:47 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
You and the truth - you must be a comedian. Tell me Mike how many peer reviewed publications in the environmental field do you have? Oh that's right I forgot the answer is zero.

Liar: Vandeman, Michael J. ), 2008. The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Amphibians and Reptiles. In Urban Herpetology. J. C. Mitchell, R. E. Jung Brown, and B. Bartholomew, editors. Society for the Study of Amphibians and Reptiles, Herpetological Conservation 3:155-156; expanded version also available at http://mjvande.nfshost.com/herp.htm.
Old June 19th 13, 07:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

And that article contains no data. What's more it is a rather obscure journal. This is hardly impressive.
Old June 19th 13, 09:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 11:18:33 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
And that article contains no data. What's more it is a rather obscure journal. This is hardly impressive.

Thanks for proving, once again, what a fraud you are! It's not a journal, it's a book -- proving that you have never read it! Nothing new for mountain bikers. They are ALL frauds. They are totally incapable of telling the truth about mountain biking.

The University library didn't think it a bit "obscure". They (one of the greatest libraries in the world) put it in the Biology Library.
Old June 20th 13, 01:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Thursday, June 20, 2013 8:06:23 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 11:18:33 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

And that article contains no data. What's more it is a rather obscure journal. This is hardly impressive.

Thanks for proving, once again, what a fraud you are! It's not a journal, it's a book -- proving that you have never read it! Nothing new for mountain bikers. They are ALL frauds. They are totally incapable of telling the truth about mountain biking.

The University library didn't think it a bit "obscure". They (one of the greatest libraries in the world) put it in the Biology Library.

So what? Am I meant to be impressed? If 50 shades of gray was in the library doesn't that make it a great publication to the study of human sexual behaviour. Your contribution to the field of environmental management is very minor in the extreme. You are totally delusional.
Old June 20th 13, 01:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Whats more mate I have asked you dozens of times to provide scientific evidence showing the negative impacts of mountain biking in NZ or more particular Rotorua, which you have criticised in the past. You continue to ignore the question repeatedly, which demonstrates to me that you have nothing. Your approach is similar to creationists who when confronted with the truth regarding evolution turn a blind eye. How does it feel to be ignorant Vandeman? Did you sit postgraduate papers in ignorance studies?
Old June 20th 13, 03:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 5:42:42 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Whats more mate I have asked you dozens of times to provide scientific evidence showing the negative impacts of mountain biking in NZ or more particular Rotorua, which you have criticised in the past.

I'm so glad that you stuck your neck out once again, demonstrating just how dumb you really are. I guarantee that there is no published research proving that hydrogen atoms in New Zealand OR Rotorua have a just one electron (or, if you prefer, that all humans have two legs). Most SANE people will assume that since they have just one electron in most of the world, the same holds in New Zealand AND Rotorua. DUH!

Why do you keep coming back, over and over, when you get deservedly trounced every single time????? Idiot. I guess you can't help yourself....